Lawsuit: Adjourned Lawsuit against SacredCloud & _CranberrySprite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Your honor, the plaintiff has spoken out of turn. If he gets to bring an argument up without being addressed, I;m going to reply to that argument.
definition of treat - give medical care or attention to; try to heal or cure. None of the witnesses or _CranberrySprite were sick therefor I can't treat them.
However, you clearly had intent to do this, which can also be proven by your persistence to treat players even though it is now illegal.
_CranberrySprite asked for the interpretation of "treat" many weeks after the incident but I asked
Yes, as you had initially dropped the lawsuit, therefore I didn't need to reach out to Catch for evidence in this case.
puppy_lover153 a day or two after the incident and she said in order to treat someone I would have to be a Doctor.
Interesting. So if I dislocate bh's shoulder and Lib fixes it (with no prior medical education) she doesn't treat it? I would also like to re-introduce the point (which you've completely ignored) that that was HER interpretation of the law, not our's. While yes she is a Police Officer, the law for which we punished you for was ambivalent, and thus open to multiple interpretations. Three police officers appeared to agree on one interpretation of the law, leading us to punish you.
RedFr0st you are calling upon the other two who falsely fined me and they are not witnesses to anything other than them fining me for a crime that did not exist.
The crime however, does exist to some interpretations. And the three police officers online at the time agreed to that interpretation. However, again, it is not YOUR job to interpret it. It was YOUR decision to sit around and argue with us instead of taking an insignificant fine. It was YOUR decision to repeatedly pay back the reimbursement (so therefore we didn't really fine him at all, as he was reimbursed).

How are they not witnesses? They clearly witnessed the incident as they were at the location of it..?

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
definition of treat - give medical care or attention to; try to heal or cure. None of the witnesses or _CranberrySprite were sick therefor I can't treat them. If I give someone a potion and they somehow get sick a month later you're not going to say I treated them. _CranberrySprite asked for the interpretation of "treat" many weeks after the incident but I asked puppy_lover153 a day or two after the incident and she said in order to treat someone I would have to be a Doctor. RedFr0st you are calling upon the other two who falsely fined me and they are not witnesses to anything other than them fining me for a crime that did not exist.
I have asked Puppy_lover153 and she said: "Only doctors should be treating players". I would also like to hear Sacred and Reapers side of the story is that alright with you @_[COLOR=#0000ff]CranberrySprite[/COLOR]

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I hear by ask that @SacredSpice share her own side of the story if they choose to speak, if they wish to keep private of there side please msg my discord Endeav0r#3835

Corax

Citizen
Donator
As the current Speaker of Parliament, I will be taking over this Court Case.

Speaker's Response

Analysis
The Plaintiff was punished for giving out medical items by the Defendants and at the time the law only stated that you could not treat patients outside of a government approved facility. The law was then interpreted in this situation by the Defendants that the Plaintiff was treating a patient. The Plaintiff was not a doctor and no one he was giving the medical items to were ill. Therefore, it does not qualify as treating.

Conclusion
The Plaintiff was not in the wrong as there was no clear law in place in order to prevent him from giving out medical items. The Defendants have misinterpreted the law, as there was none.

Verdict
As the temporary Judge, I hereby Adjourn this case in Favor of the Plaintiff.
This Court Case is now Adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Corax_A1

Status
Not open for further replies.