Lawsuit Lawsuit against SacredCloud & _CranberrySprite

Discussion in 'Courthouse' started by FriedPotaters, Mar 30, 2019.

1. _CranberrySprite

_CranberrySprite Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Police Officer Commerce Secretary

_CranberrySprite
    Your honor, the plaintiff has spoken out of turn. If he gets to bring an argument up without being addressed, I;m going to reply to that argument.
    However, you clearly had intent to do this, which can also be proven by your persistence to treat players even though it is now illegal.
    Yes, as you had initially dropped the lawsuit, therefore I didn't need to reach out to Catch for evidence in this case.
    Interesting. So if I dislocate bh's shoulder and Lib fixes it (with no prior medical education) she doesn't treat it? I would also like to re-introduce the point (which you've completely ignored) that that was HER interpretation of the law, not our's. While yes she is a Police Officer, the law for which we punished you for was ambivalent, and thus open to multiple interpretations. Three police officers appeared to agree on one interpretation of the law, leading us to punish you.
    The crime however, does exist to some interpretations. And the three police officers online at the time agreed to that interpretation. However, again, it is not YOUR job to interpret it. It was YOUR decision to sit around and argue with us instead of taking an insignificant fine. It was YOUR decision to repeatedly pay back the reimbursement (so therefore we didn't really fine him at all, as he was reimbursed).

How are they not witnesses? They clearly witnessed the incident as they were at the location of it..?

2. RedFr0st

RedFr0st Moderator Staff Member Moderator Speaker of the Parliament Member of Parliament Judge

RedFr0st
    I have asked Puppy_lover153 and she said: "Only doctors should be treating players". I would also like to hear Sacred and Reapers side of the story is that alright with you @_CranberrySprite

3. _CranberrySprite

_CranberrySprite Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Police Officer Commerce Secretary

_CranberrySprite
    Yes, and as a sidenote Fried wasn't a doctor and therefore shouldnt be treating people

4. RedFr0st

RedFr0st Moderator Staff Member Moderator Speaker of the Parliament Member of Parliament Judge

RedFr0st
    I hear by ask that @SacredSpice share her own side of the story if they choose to speak, if they wish to keep private of there side please msg my discord Endeav0r#3835

5. SacredSpice

SacredSpice Moderator Staff Member Moderator Police Officer

SacredSpice
    I was excluded

6. RedFr0st

RedFr0st
    I know, however, I want to know your side of the story.

7. SacredSpice

SacredSpice Moderator Staff Member Moderator Police Officer

SacredSpice
    I don’t remember what happened. It took place ages ago.