Lawsuit: Adjourned Lawsuit against SacredCloud & _CranberrySprite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have obtained medicine in a legal manner and I have been giving out medicine for free. They warned me twice and then fined me 40 krunas. This is not against the law they claim I am treating a patient but in order for me to treat a patient I would have to be a doctor. I am helping players by giving them medicine to TREAT THEMSELVES. In order for me to treat someone I would have to use some sort of item on them but in this case they are drinking the medicine at their own will. This is a blatant setup due to _CranberrySprite pretending he is sick to get me to give him a free potion and warn me. The second time I gave out potions to people WHO WERENT EVEN SICK SO HOW CAN I BE TREATING THEM? Are these the people you want representing the police force? People who will constantly swear towards players.

Entrapment - the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.

All four pictures are provided in this imigur link. I have cut out messages of other players so it's easier to read. The police offices are free to provide their own logs.
https://imgur.com/a/bPdOJfU

I do not break the law according to the head of the Department of Health. If anyone needs medicine when a doctor is offline you can contact me and I will provide free medicine that I purchased for the community. This was before the bills were introduced and I am reopening my lawsuit to seek punishment and to receive compensation for loss of money and time.

Attachments

• teeeeeee.png
    teeeeeee.png
    908.4 KB · Views: 15

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@_CranberrySprite is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @_CranberrySprite , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge RedFr0st Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

Please note here, the Plaintiff has stated to exclude the Defendant, @SacredSpice from this court hearing.
Statement: https://i.imgur.com/OoHhzZY.png

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I am here to say that as reigning Judge over this court case, I can no longer take on this court hearing for their may be a conflict of interest at hand. I would ask that the reasoning behind this motion be kept private.

I would now ask and allow the Speaker of Parliament, @RedFr0st take over this court case if he so chooses.

Thank you.

-Judge M.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
@Matt I choose to be the Judge for this court case

@FriedPotaters where does it say the DoH Minister Catchemall1 said that players should contact you if there are no doctors online.

@Matt I choose to be the Judge for this court case

@FriedPotaters where does it say the DoH Minister Catchemall1 said that players should contact you if there are no doctors online.
At the current time of the incident it was not illegal for me to give out FREE medicine. Your statement is not relevant in this case as you should refer to the actual bills and laws passed after this lawsuit proving I did not break any laws due to there not being any on the issue.teeeeeee.png

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
At the time of the incident, there was no law stating that what he was doing, distributing medicine for free to other players, was illegal. Although there are laws that currently state that what he was doing is illegal, those laws do not apply to this case because this occurred prior to the passage of the law. So I would say that at the time he was legally in the right.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
If I'm gonna be frank here, the law for which we punished him was incredibly unclear and vague. Due to that, we've removed the punishments from his file and have given him compensation. However, this doesn't remotely show corruption like he claims it does because of the law being not clearly stated.

I'd also like to point out a few things:
I am helping players by giving them medicine to TREAT THEMSELVES. In order for me to treat someone I would have to use some sort of item on them but in this case they are drinking the medicine at their own will.
Since we care so much about the minister's definitions, Catch has also said that this is inaccurate.
This is a blatant setup due to _CranberrySprite pretending he is sick to get me to give him a free potion and warn me.
A) "Entrapment" is not against the law.
B) Say the California ABC, undercover, walks into a bar and asks for a beer past the time people are allowed to sell one. The bartender gives them a beer. They punish bartender. Is that entrapment? Is that punished in the court of law?
Are these the people you want representing the police force? People who will constantly swear towards players.
We, or I at least, never sweared towards you. It is and should be beyond blatant that I commonly curse, in any situation. And may I add, the swearing (which would have been done regardless) was certainly egged on by him.
This was before the bills were introduced and I am reopening my lawsuit to seek punishment and to receive compensation for loss of money and time.
Not only has he received compensation (from my personal balance), a k40 fine in regards to his balance is like Warren Buffet losing a penny. He certainly shouldn't receive any compensation time-wise because it was HIS choice to sit and argue with us, especially with such an insignificant fine.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
The law for which we punished him for, treating players outside of government facilities, is incredibly ambivalent. Multiple people can have multiple interpretations. However, it is not his job to perceive those laws. Sacred and I punished him in accordance with how we, as police officers, perceived the law. Due to this, this doesn't show corruption nor should it warrant any type of compensation, as stated previously in this reply along with the fact that it was his choice to sit around and argue with us.

I was first warned by _Cranberrysprite and then warned the second time by ReaperEduardo. They purposely targeted me and falsely fined me. How is it that I knew I wasn't breaking the law and CatchEmAll1 knew I wasn't breaking the law but three police officers can harass me and steal my money. I would like them to be charged with stealing and for DoJ to be notified about their corruption tactics.2019-03-09_21.51.56.png 2019-03-09_21.53.07.png

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
I'll attach the files and also address his misinformation above ^
I was first warned by _Cranberrysprite and then warned the second time by ReaperEduardo. They purposely targeted me and falsely fined me.
You were not falsely fined, nor were you purposely targeted. This was before you had the wild idea that I have an incredible grudge against you. You were fined in accordance to an ambivalent law because it is OUR job to interpret and punish it, not your's. If it was anyone else, even if it was Koal himself, I and the other POs would have done the same thing.
How is it that I knew I wasn't breaking the law and CatchEmAll1 knew I wasn't breaking the law but three police officers can harass me and steal my money.
Again, for the 13409th time, we charged you for TREATING OUTSIDE OF GOVERNMENT FACILITIES, not the possession of the medicine itself. Why must you constantly plug your ears and turn your head?
I would like them to be charged with stealing and for DoJ to be notified about their corruption tactics.
Nobody stole nothing from you. We were simply doing our jobs to how we saw fit. I, personally (not the DoJ), paid you back. Then you proceeded to claim it wasn't about the money, yet you clearly seem to care about the insignificant fine. Our tactics were not corrupt, but rather in tune with tactics deployed by agencies in real life.

I'm also going to add that you seem to be under the false pretense that you were formally warned through punishment logs, when in reality they were simple verbal warnings.

I have attached Catch's definition below. I may need extra time to find logs as I don't recall which day it occurred, and it's near midnight. I will reply when I have found the messages of me paying him back.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.03.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.03.49 PM.png
    46 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
As you can see in the attached files, he said he didn't care about the fine. I had reimbursed him-- from 500, to 50, to 40. All of which he paid me back, thus showing he didn't want the reimbursement, except for the last time. Even if he paid me back without me noticing (which he didn't), his argument that the money was stolen is completely and utterly invalid as our conversation (and financial transactions) show that he didn't care.

And honestly, I'd go to a stretch and say the plaintiff has lied. He's continuing to claim we stole from him despite proof that:
A) We didn't
B) In the event that we might have, we reimbursed him
C) He stated that he didn't care
D) He constantly refused reimbursement

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.09.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.09.44 PM.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.08.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.08.53 PM.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.10.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.10.16 PM.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
@_CranberrySprite Who else were witnesses of Business_Craft treating people outside of a hospital and if there are any players I would like to hear their side of the story.

definition of treat - give medical care or attention to; try to heal or cure. None of the witnesses or _CranberrySprite were sick therefor I can't treat them. If I give someone a potion and they somehow get sick a month later you're not going to say I treated them. _CranberrySprite asked for the interpretation of "treat" many weeks after the incident but I asked puppy_lover153 a day or two after the incident and she said in order to treat someone I would have to be a Doctor. RedFr0st you are calling upon the other two who falsely fined me and they are not witnesses to anything other than them fining me for a crime that did not exist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.