Crafter Of The Year Event

Who Do you Think Deserves The Crafter of The Year Event?

• ChrisClassics

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • SparkleA

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Parker3232

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Koalition

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • MariChally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jmarti07

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Katt_tail

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • PinkSpiral

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kat

flower girl
Donator
The name is not "sexist", it doesn't express hate or discrimination against a person or group of people for the reason of their gender, however it is not very gender-inclusive and everyone would appreciate Player of the Year more.
Why don't you think this is sexist? It's obviously not fair for all genders as you stated, making it sexist. This is discrimination and we feel the title represents a denial of opportunity, Like Sparks said it does only use the pronoun "he" indicating that this was only for a "Man" but obviously it was meant to be person and I'm still uncertain why it hasn't been changed yet. I'm happy you are on the side of it being "Person of the year" but you made a contradiction with yourself.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Vroomba’s WoMan of the year nomination
-in-game name: Vroomba
-nominee(s): sparkleA and ChrisClassics
-something nice she/he did for you (or someone else): They both applied for admin (which is a very hard to do), and we’re accepted. They cared to players’ needs through the short time of they have been Admin, have solved probably countless issues, and have been good ministers in their departments (Chris is already doing great so far). Sure they’re an admin and can do more, but their attitude towards players is usually positive, and are always around to help us out, whatever the issue may be. They’ve been fun competitors in events, (cough trivia event), are there for us, and I can’t wait to see what’ll happen in 2018!!!

sparkleA

Citizen
I'm also all for ending this if it can just be changed, please and thank you.

A lot of people have just been saying “let’s stop talking about this” or “let’s end this” and of course we want to end this discussion too. It’s not pleasant for anyone, especially when you feel discriminated against and it’s just dismissed like it doesn’t mean anything. So yeah, I would love this discussion to end. But not before the name is changed to Person of the Year or Player of the Year. Thank you for your time. And thanks for the nomination Vroomba!

Reactions: Kat

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
We feel the title represents a denial of opportunity

There is 0 denial of opportunity. 3 girls have already been nominated. I understand it represents denial of opportunity, but there is no denial of opportunity. I really just want the title to be changed so people stop complaining and filling this post with things unrelated to nominations.

kinda like what im doing rn lol. also ik i said i would stop but i had to just point that out.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
There is 0 denial of opportunity. 3 girls have already been nominated. I understand it represents denial of opportunity, but there is no denial of opportunity.
I actually took the time to write this so I know what I wrote. When I say represents, I mean represents. There is no alternative meaning. I'm quite aware *4 girls have been nominated so obviously there is no denial of opportunity. It's just the symbolism that disturbs us so much and I don't get what is so hard to understand.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
The name is not very gender-inclusive as I and others feel, and although the award itself can go to both genders the name can make people feel discouraged from nominating women and can make women feel discouraged from winning the award (this isn't exactly anything to post messages upon messages on a thread about, though, he'll change it or not). We know the thread owner means nothing against women, please change the name of the thread @A1phaSniper to include all genders.
Let this be the end of this discussion, if discussion on the name of the thread continues expect messages deleted. This is acting upon the forum rules (https://i.imgur.com/DmN6upm.png). Thank you from myself and the rest of those who would like the thread title edited.

Last edited:

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
The poll has been posted! You are able to pick TWO people you think deserves the Crafter of the Year Award!