Crafter Of The Year Event

Who Do you Think Deserves The Crafter of The Year Event?

• ChrisClassics

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • SparkleA

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Parker3232

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Koalition

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • MariChally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jmarti07

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Katt_tail

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • PinkSpiral

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
The year of 2017 is coming to an end and its time to pick the nicest person on the server! so basically

What is this? Basically, you will nominate someone and they will be put in a poll. the poll will go for 5 days and after that, a ceremony will be held awarding that person. (award will be chosen)

How? You will nominate somebody by using the format provided. When that is done, they are automatically added to the poll.

Dates:
When nominations are due: January 5, 5:00 PM CET
When the poll will close: January 10, 5:00 PM CET
When the ceremony will be held: (To be decided)

Nomination Format:
-in-game name:
-nominee:
-something nice he/she did for you (or someone else):

**Please only nominate someone once**
**This event is not sponsored by the government**

Last edited:

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
-in-game name: ShadowCheck
-nominee: ChrisClassics
-something nice he did for you (or someone else): He slapped me with his knock back 10 stick across the city, also he is gud boi. And if I don't vote for him I get banned so NOMINATE HIM

Last edited:

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
-in-game name: jmarti07
-nominee: sparkleA
-something nice he did for you (or someone else): she is so kind and has helped me so much and never complains when I complain to her

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
-in-game name: ShadowCheck
-nominee: ChrisClassics
-something nice he did for you (or someone else): He slapped me with his knock back 10 stick across the city, also he is gud boi.
-in-game name: jmarti07
-nominee: sparkleA
-something nice he did for you (or someone else): she is so kind and has helped me so much and never complains when I complain to her

Not sure if I'm allowed to, but I second both of these

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
-in-game name: CatchEmAll1
-nominee: Parker2323
-something nice he did for you (or someone else): He gave me 12 stacks of bricks for free, have me a free diamond sword, and is just in general a kind and helpful person.

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
If I'm not allowed to 2nd things than I'll nominate someone

-in-game name: iSharkk
-nominee: Koalition
-something nice he did for you (or someone else): He helps fix a lot of bugs for pretty much all of us. IDK just thought His name should be in the poll

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
-in-game name: ChrisClassics
-nominee: MariChally
-something nice he did for you (or someone else): Knocked some f*****g common sense into me when I was a Trial Mod. Generally helped me out. Role-model.

sparkleA

Citizen
Thanks for the nomination! Also, shouldn’t this be Person of the Year? I know it isn’t stopping female players from being nominated (I’m female, so is MariChally) but I still think the name is sexist. I know I’m not the only one, but I do believe this should be changed. Thanks!

Reactions: Kat

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
Thanks for the nomination! Also, shouldn’t this be Person of the Year? I know it isn’t stopping female players from being nominated (I’m female, so is MariChally) but I still think the name is sexist. I know I’m not the only one, but I do believe this should be changed. Thanks!

I agree that the title should be changed to “Person of the Year”.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
-in-game name: RoadhogSmurf
-nominee: Jmarti07
-something nice he did for you (or someone else): Even though there was some drama, Jmarti was kind enough to still be friends, which i really appreciate, and i think he deserves the reward.

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
I think you guys shouldn't make a big deal about the man of the year award. What chris said is 100% correct. People use the word "man" in loads of books, speeches, etc to shorten mankind. The point of this post is to recognize how kind someone was this year, not to argue over something this insignificant and silly.

sparkleA

Citizen
It’s not “insignificant” or “silly”. If someone feels that someone or something is prejudice against them because of their gender, race, orientation, etc, then it shouldn’t be thought of as “silly”. To that person, or people, it is significant. I understand that “man” can be used to mean mankind, however since this award is recognizing one individual or person, it seems more appropriate to make a simple change to “Person”. Also, you used the male pronoun “he” in the format for nomination instead of a neutral pronoun or “he/she”. Even Time magazine, who used to have a Man of the Year award changed it to Person of the Year, because of the issue of sexism. So, I, among others, still believe this should be changed.