Tepfer's Election Post (April 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
This does not answer my question. I am very aware what you mean, but there in no point in having an sort of thing. I am willing to have an open mind, but I can not think of a darn good thing/solution this could bring to the server.

My fellow competitor, it's not for the now, but for the future. I don't see any wrong reason behind establishing a simple militia/national guard. It's better to have it, and nothing happen..then to not have it, and something happen.

Thank you.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
...it's not for the now, but for the future. I don't see any wrong reason behind establishing a simple militia/national guard. It's better to have it, and nothing happen..then to not have it, and something happen...

Well, I understand that guards and militaries sound good, but it is not worth wasting our time and the government's money just because its "better to have it...then to not". We can not just add random additions to the server for the fun of it.

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
Well, I understand that guards and militaries sound good, but it is not worth wasting our time and the government's money just because its "better to have it...then to not". We can not just add random additions to the server for the fun of it.

Alright, man. That's your view, and I've stated mine. Obviously, we have two different point of views. But, you have your pros/cons and I have mine. Hopefully if we're both elected, we'll be able to compromise.

Thank you.

Pongu

Citizen
#Tadpole4MP
Whoo! Go Tadpole! I really think your points are great; lowering costs of things will only make things better, and more military/police/stuff like that would be great. For those who think military isn't a good idea I see where you are coming from, but I think it will add to the roleplay functions of the server, and it will provide jobs for people who struggle with those tough exams (Becoming a Tour Guide wasn't easy) and a military (and it's police/security company counterparts) could provide things like:
Security Companies - Hire out bodyguards to people and other companies
Military - Border patrol + Government paid jobs
Police - Government paid jobs + Roleplay elements
Private Militia - Probably not a good idea

Another reason why Tadpole would be great is because he is friendly and helpful.

iiVictory

Citizen
i agree with Pure Stupidity_ it doesn't really seem right to have a military, number 1. there aren`t any other cities around us for us to need an Army/Military number 2. a military would not be a good job if we were thinking about it irl because the military will have nothing to do, therefore they wouldn't be payed:+1:

Status
Not open for further replies.