Tepfer's Election Post (April 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
  • Username: Tepfer
  • Activity on the server: Fairly active during the weekend's, and during the weekdays after the time of 1700.
  • When you joined: End of March
  • Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I believe that my mature attitude, and my willingness to always take that extra step in the right direction, would be an excellent addition to this great nations first parliament. I love this nation, the great nation of BusinessCraft. This great nation, the amazingly great nation of BusinessCraft, deserves only the best members of parliament. I am, by far, the best candidate this nation has to offer. I have the best weapons, they're the best. Always have been, always will be. I have the best armor, it's unbreakable, so it's the best of the best. I have the best friends, they are the best, because all I have is the best of the best. I have the best connections, they are literally the most amazing people in the nation. In the end, what I'm trying to say is: I am incredibly ready to take a seat in parliament, and ready to help create the face of this amazingly great nation. This nation is going to be yuuuuuuuggggggeeeeeeee in the future.
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I am incredibly inclined towards the establishment of this nations great military. Any laws that involve lower taxes, lower rent costs for new members, and/or free/cheap healthcare, I will vote YES. The amazing citizens of this amazingly beautiful great nation deserve only the best of the best. I yearn to give them that.
  • Additional information you believe people should know: I'm currently employed by the government as a government bodyguard, and the Supervising Special Agent of Black Arrow Security Contracting.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
This nation is going to be yuuuuuuuggggggeeeeeeee in the future.
Ey idk what yuge is but yay

Anyways imma give my opinions (don't kill meh if dey're rude)

We don't need an army, there's only one nation =P so there won't be wars or terror attacks. Maybe an FBI sort of thing...

Government health care actually would be fine by me. Like if you could get a /healthcare command or something and buy healthcare, then when you go to the hospital you can pay doctors with a command or something. Perhaps the pay command could only work on doctors within the hospital, and the doctor has to accept the money, too, to avoid most of the exploiting that could happen.

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
Ey idk what yuge is but yay

Anyways imma give my opinions (don't kill meh if dey're rude)

We don't need an army, there's only one nation =P so there won't be wars or terror attacks. Maybe an FBI sort of thing...

Government health care actually would be fine by me. Like if you could get a /healthcare command or something and buy healthcare, then when you go to the hospital you can pay doctors with a command or something. Perhaps the pay command could only work on doctors within the hospital, and the doctor has to accept the money, too, to avoid most of the exploiting that could happen.

I am not surprised you don't get any of my references. But, that's totally okay.

#VoteTep4MP #MakingBusinessCraftGreatAgain

Ksports1

Entrepreneur
Donator
I understand your references, and I find quite a bit of humor in them, haha. I feel that your opinions, and I am going to quote my good friend Donnie here "can be a yuge" step forward in this community.

Let me start off by saying the army idea is great, but not a great idea until another nation, or a few more nations are formed. If other nations are formed and we see the threat that they possibly may impose, the army idea is great, but until then let's hold off on the idea.

My opinions on healthcare are pretty much the same as Slime said above. I agree with pretty much everything Slime said, and as long as you are able to create and make a way for healthcare to work (payment and command wise) then I am all for it!

I seem to be fond of you as a politician as well. Or possible polititian I guess I should say. You seem very mature, and the fact that you work with bodyguarding is always a plus if we do end up having a military division formed if other nations are to be created.

Anyway, I love your ideas and views and I believe you can bring a lot to the Parliment! As of now, you have my vote.

Noob_Craft

Citizen
Just asking; If most prices for all kinds of departments should be reduced, everything will cost less, but everyone will earn less money?! Some jobs will not be attended by anyone, as the payment is too low. And please keep out all the "beautiful nation"'s. If our nation is already that "wonderful" then why would we need other laws, or you as an MP? Read Enderhusky's election post. I think there is still a lot that you can learn.

Everything written above only serves to state my opinion, and is not meant to harm or offend anyone in any way.

Noob

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Just asking; If most prices for all kinds of departments should be reduced, everything will cost less, but everyone will earn less money?! Some jobs will not be attended by anyone, as the payment is too low. And please keep out all the "beautiful nation"'s. If our nation is already that "wonderful" then why would we need other laws, or you as an MP? Read Enderhusky's election post. I think there is still a lot that you can learn.
That's true, "this is a wonderful server we need to make wonderful" doesn't sound very attractive. Overdoing the laws can make citizens feel absolutely lost

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
What good would a military do? The server has been over this topic many times, and the reason we don't have one is because we don't need one.

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
What good would a military do? The server has been over this topic many times, and the reason we don't have one is because we don't need one.

I see your point, and I understand that. But a military could be referencing a multiple things, such as: a police force, bodyguard companies, etc.

Ksports1

Entrepreneur
Donator

I think his ideas are more of an "eventually" needing one. As the server and population grows, and more successful people come along to make more nations it might be a possibility that there is conflict involved. I believe Tep should've stated something like that in his post but he didn't, and I believe this is basically what he meant. Moreso looking over the downside of how we don't need one, I think we need to look towards the future and see how this might POSSIBILY be a good thing to have in the future.

DIS: This is just my personal opinion.

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
That's true, "this is a wonderful server we need to make wonderful" doesn't sound very attractive. Overdoing the laws can make citizens feel absolutely lost

There's always room for improvement, Slime. No matter how wonderful something is, it can always find room for improving. Such as a military fireteam of men/women: No matter how advanced, how good they are at their jobs, they always strive to be better.

I'm not saying "make a wonderful server wonderful", I'm saying "make this wonderful server better".

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
It's not referencing a meme, but a person. Nice try.
Isn't donald trump himself a meme?
9ec352021f443c8cb8df728569e1c8bf_yuge-meme-yuge_500-375.jpeg

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
I think his ideas are more of an "eventually" needing one. As the server and population grows, and more successful people come along to make more nations it might be a possibility that there is conflict involved. I believe Tep should've stated something like that in his post but he didn't, and I believe this is basically what he meant. Moreso looking over the downside of how we don't need one, I think we need to look towards the future and see how this might POSSIBILY be a good thing to have in the future.

DIS: This is just my personal opinion.

Ksports1, I appreciate you being one of the few who understand my point of view.

Zac Tepfer

Citizen
Isn't donald trump himself a meme?
9ec352021f443c8cb8df728569e1c8bf_yuge-meme-yuge_500-375.jpeg

That is an incredibly sexy man right there. His love for the United States of America is YUGE.

Anyways, President Donald Trump has made himself a meme, but I'm still afraid you've missed my point.

Please keep real life politics out of relevance, for it is against the rules inside the server and also the forums.

Thank you :)

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Simply speaking of Donald Trump is not political... Anyways I'm done with this topic, need to pay more attention to who I support, @PureStupidity

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I see your point, and I understand that. But a military could be referencing a multiple things, such as: a police force, bodyguard companies, etc.

This does not answer my question. I am very aware what you mean, but there in no point in having an sort of thing. I am willing to have an open mind, but I can not think of a darn good thing/solution this could bring to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.