Sorry For Bothering Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemrit

Citizen
I still think it is a plutocracy. The rich are mostly in office. And I thought you blocked the text s because you did not want ME to write. Sorry about that.

Zemrit

Citizen
Everyone, I am sorry I made a fuss. There is no reason to get others upset in a game that people play to have fun. Although I would like to stop fighting here, I want to keep fighting for the Poverty Assistance. Once again I am sorry.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
it's about majority rule minority suppression that's why
Examples? Because no one is being suppressed. If minority opinion feels suppressed there is always something they could do to change that. Majority rules for a reason. It is the popular opinion. There is also such a thing as compromise. Minority opinion can try to compromise with majority. Majority opinion can compromise with minority. It’s just a matter of people giving up on something purely because it failed. That’s not what this is.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
It's completely up to the minister.

Kat thats the issue. the prime minister appoints anyone OF HIS CHOICE and then they can appoint anyone OF THERE CHOICE.

also Koalition though I respect what you are trying to do I also have gathered solid evidence of political corruption with M|Corp. Though you absentmindedly say that its not true with no counter evidence. This evidence many people including myself can talk to you about if you still think this is "Disinformation".

EDIT: Didnt see the second page at time of this message.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Kat thats the issue. the prime minister appoints anyone OF HIS CHOICE and then they can appoint anyone OF THERE CHOICE.

also Koalition though I respect what you are trying to do I also have gathered solid evidence of political corruption with M|Corp. Though you absentmindedly say that its not true with no counter evidence. This evidence many people including myself can talk to you about if you still think this is "Disinformation".

EDIT: Didnt see the second page at time of this message.
Yes, a Prime minister nominates a minister but parliament approves that minister so the prime minister isn’t just choosing and that’s that. Parliament decides if the minister is accepted and the players decide who will be in parliament.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
ole no point in arguing with em at the end of the day we can't win waste of energy

Status
Not open for further replies.