Sorry For Bothering Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemrit

Citizen
No. I am sorry to say it is not. At first, I was joking, saying that this is "not a democracy" haha. But now I realized. I was right. This is not a democracy. Maybe it was, but it doesn't look like it right now. Richest get it their way. People are choosing sides. The government can turn down someone based on one thing they did. This is not what a democracy looks like. When I started playing there were no fights. No one sued each other. But now it has gone too far. Make a stand to what's right. I used to think fascism was a good thing. Now I see what it is really like. No freedom of speech. The PM can block anyone, and stalk on them. Mods can listen in on your conversation. People are being turned away from government because of one bad mistake they made. This is NOT a democracy. Here is something that was placed on someone's application

I am sorry ------ but your application has been Denied. Feel free to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I make this decision based on my own view but also what other cabinet members think. And we could agree that you are not suited for the position yet due to bad behavior in the past. Koalition has also stated that he doesn't want to have you in his government.

No one should be turned down from the government based on "what others think." Donald Trump is not allowed to tell a governor "You may not run for governor because I don't want you in the government." That is not a democracy. It is not Koalition's government. It is the people's government. This server has become a communistic rule. The majority of those in office now have over 15,000 krunas. A good portion of them have over 100,000, some even over 300,000 That is also due to the fact that those players had been moderators, were ministers, or were donators before elected. Make the right decision and let's move back to democracy...

Last edited:

Kovos_Datch

Citizen
It would be a fascist rule, not a communist one. In EXTREMELY boiled down and simplified terms, communism is where everything is owned by the community and fascism is where the government owns everything.

Kovos_Datch

Citizen
That being said, Koal is the owner and I assume he pays the bill for the server, so he obviously would get final say.

Kovos_Datch

Citizen
That is another good term for it. Regardless of what you want to call it, I do believe Zemrit is correct in saying the server is not a complete democracy. It had democratic/republic tools in place, but it is not a democracy when you boil it down to its essence.

Zemrit

Citizen
Yes thank you lite. And even if Koalition pays the bills he himself has stated that BC is a democracy. He does not get to say no to someone to join a government.

Kovos_Datch

Citizen
He didn't say it was a democracy. He said it was a democratic republic. Which, in some cases, it is (like electing MPs). However, it is not in other cases (like who is accepted into government or who is picked as a mod).

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Each Minister for each department is able to make their own decisions as it is their department. Being a part of the cabinet they are able to receive opinions if they ask from other members of the cabinet. Players can most certainly be turned away because of bad decisions they make. The minister did say "you are not suited for the position yet due to bad behavior in the past." Despite what Koalition said, the minister is able to allow whomever they want into their department. But seeing as players are apply for a Government position, a minister may receive counseling on making decisions. It's completely up to the minister.
As for the communistic rule comment, everyone who makes this statement on here does not seem to understand what communism actually is. This is not a communistic server. We have a Parliament and you vote in the members you want. Those members of Parliament also confirm or deny certain players for ministerial positions. At the end of the day, the players you pick for parliament represent you all in the Government. Parliament represents you, you vote for Parliament, Parliament votes for Cabinet members, Parliament and Cabinet are the Government, this is a democracy.
Now I can sincerely tell this could blow up into some big debate or argument here. It's quite clear the creation of this thread was intended to cause trouble. I am merely explaining why the paragraphs you posted about this not being a democracy, are not correct. This is just so you can better understand how our government system works before more people go claiming communism and corruption as you have already done.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
I do acknowledge that my behaviour in the past was wrong and I try to not be so toxic, BC is as fair as it can be someone has to own the server and it needs staff we don't want Anarchy people I just hope that I will be given the opportunity to join the government in the future this was a punishment I believe. I would like to be able to run for parliament again this definitely won't come soon but maybe in a few months or a year as I have very different views to everyone else and I am against democracy as it is unfair. any questions on this please feel free to ask

Zemrit

Citizen
I can admit communism is not what BC is. Sadly though it is not any better, by being fascist. Taking away a part of our freedom. You can not deny that there is not full democracy. I do not want to cause trouble, as I just want to show the truth. Although you may say that BC is a democracy, how do you show it when someone is turned down from government because of what the prime minister said. How is it fair that people are getting elected based on money, jobs, and power, just because of the color of their name, or the amount of money next to their name. Again I just want change. Also the fact that you will probably delete this or ban me from the server will be a big part of the fact that this is not a democracy.

Zemrit

Citizen
And Kat if the government system works this way, then it is not a demorcracy and but it is just fascism. Koalition lives in a suite, while people don’t have a home, either because people don’t have money or because they want to save their money for something cheaper.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Hello. Let me start off my reply by responding to these claims first:
Also the fact that you will probably delete this or ban me from the server will be a big part of the fact that this is not a democracy.
Don't know where you got this from. I value what people have to say, regardless if they're compliments or not. Plus, I have no grounds or a valid reason to ban you.

You mentioned that this is a communistic rule and then fascism. Firstly, they're two completely different ideologies, one on the far-left and the other on the far-right, respectively. Secondly, the server has not ever been dominated by either and we're certainly not progressing towards it.

Now I see what it is really like. No freedom of speech.
How?

The PM can block anyone, and stalk on them. Mods can listen in on your conversation.
I actually don't understand these ones. Who did I block, and from what, and who am I stalking? Also, Moderators cannot view your personal messages.

People are being turned away from government because of one bad mistake they made. No one should be turned down from the government based on "what others think." Donald Trump is not allowed to tell a governor "You may not run for governor because I don't want you in the government."
The term "Koalition's Government" is referred to the Executive Branch as a whole, therefore the Cabinet and all the Departments. It's referred to as mine because I'm the Prime Minister and thus the head of government. Just like you'd say "Theresa May's Government" for the Government of the UK during her premiership.
That being said, the Departments are managed by people of my choosing (just like irl), and if I don't want someone hired in one particular department, they will not get hired.
You're right about the fact that Donald Trump cannot order a Governor to, or not to, hire a particular someone. But he's allowed to tell his Secretary of Education (Equivalent to a Minister) he doesn't want someone hired within her department. As was the case here. For comparisons sake, a Mayor doesn't have to listen to me on who to appoint to their city council because I (or the Government) have no jurisdiction over that city.

The majority of those in office now have over 15,000 krunas.
This isn't because they are a part of those positions but because I only choose experienced people, like them, to be in those ranks. That being said, I'm not going to nominate someone who didn't figure out a way to make money (thus doesn't understand how the server truly works), or hasn't been on the server for long enough for a position like that.

Finally, as Kat said, this is a democracy because the people elect 8 representatives to Parliament. I do not get to choose who is allowed to run (such as the case in communist or fascist systems, which you so wonderfully compared us to), who is elected (and my vote is counted the same way any other vote is), or what Parliament ends up doing. They're allowed to fire my Ministers, remove Judges, override my veotes (in some stances) and executive orders, as well as, of course, pass new Legislation I have to enforce.

Zemrit

Citizen
Maybe I was wrong about some things. But for the freedom of speech, you stopped Technofied from speaking about M Corp. Also I was stopped from speaking again in Krix’s Application so I could not bring up a counter point. As for the people in office with 15,000 krunas or more I meant people in MP. That was wrong of saying that but it’s is true. As for fascism I was wrong. It is a plutocracy. A rule by the rich, or like what lite said, it could be a Corparatocracy. The block thing was referring to Krix’s application.

Zemrit

Citizen
And I had heard that Libnah can listen in on people’s conversations, and that was from a trust worthy source.

Last edited:

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Maybe I was wrong about some things. But for the freedom of speech, you stopped Technofied from speaking about M Corp. Also I was stopped from speaking again in Krix’s Application so I could not bring up a counter point. As for the people in office with 15,000 krunas or more I meant people in MP. That was wrong of saying that but it’s is true. As for fascism I was wrong. It is a plutocracy. A rule by the rich, or like what lite said, it could be a Corparatocracy. The block thing was referring to Krix’s application.

Obviously I brought awareness to the fact that he was lying and sharing disinformation about a company and its practices. The thread was locked because your points weren't relevant to the application. But as you can see, you brought it to an appropriate forum and used your freedom of speech right with no problem.
And once again, that just goes to show that people want to put experienced people into Parliament.
Corporations do not run the server. Are there certain business executives in Parliament? Yes. Why? Because they were voted in in a democratic way. Also, this doesn't mean they're creating laws that only benefit them. Please enlighten me if that's the case and provide examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.