Parliamentarian Election May 2023

Who do you choose for Members of Parliament May 2023?

• FreddBear

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • 3V5N

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • LilSumoVert

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • bharatj

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Kikochu

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • poemhunter

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
Requirements;

(I) No one may serve as a sitting Member of Parliament unless they meet the following requirements:

(A) Having joined the server at least four weeks prior to the start of the election.
(B) At least twelve hours of playtime in the past 30 days prior to the start of the election.
(C) Participating on forums, and on Discord.

(II) No person shall serve as a sitting Member of Parliament while also serving as a Minister, Judge, Prime Minister, or Deputy Prime Minister. If an MP holds one of these offices, they must either vacate the office prior to being sworn in as an MP, or face removal from Parliament by the Department of State.

Please note the new requirement to run this term!!! ↓↓↓
Campaign Clause: No player shall serve as a sitting Member of Parliament without campaigning for their position prior to the election date. Any and all players interested in running must make a minimum of one campaign post disclosing their goals and beliefs as a candidate. Failure to abide by the Campaign Clause will result in immediate disqualification from the election and removal from the ballot.

(Please make campaign posts in the Citizen Involvement>Elections subforum)

Declaration post should follow this format:

I, [insert name] am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as a [insert:Independent/name of party]
Link to my campaign post here: [insert link]

Note: if the party isn't officially registered via the DoS then it is not a valid party.

3V5N

Citizen
Lawyer
dirichlet
dirichlet
Lawyer
I, 3V5N, am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an Independent.
Link to my campaign post here: [link]

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
I, LobsterRoast am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will stand as an independent.

Campaign Post Here

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I, bharatj, am declaring my candidacy for the position of Member of Parliament of the Republic of Stratham. I will be running as an Independent.

Campaign post can be found: [HERE]

Discord Campaign Message

Last edited: