Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
deceedous ;(
byebye, have fun in life !!

Zizzymeefle

Citizen
Hi!! I'm Decidous and this is my goodbye post ^-^

I would like to give myself more time to pursue other ambitions, so I will be taking a break from BC. I'm grateful to have met a lot of amazing people: Tree60NoScope, Dwerpy, _GarMen_, Kawaibab, CrazeeLily, KikoWiko, xAntho_ny, oakgiver, SlimeEmperor, Gabi__, PeachLemon_, and everyone I got a chance to meet on my journey. I would also like to apologize for being a terrible politician and failing to deliver on any of my ideas... I wasn't giving my best and I didn't have that same dedicated mindset that I conveyed in the debates, but hopefully I will be able to change that next time. To future Parliament members: Don't make promises you can't keep. (AKA don't pull a deci :P)

Despite all of my setbacks, I enjoyed my time here. Life goes on, so so long and thanks for all the fish! :)

My Will:
I don't have that much stuff but here is my will: I, Decidous, hereby give wild regions Decidousregion2, Decidousregion23, Decidousregion12, Decidousregion24, and Decidousregion13 to Peachlemon_. I will give my money to anyone who passes my test. (hint: the answer is on a lecturn somewhere in the wild)
what? nooooooooooooooooooo

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
no i just saw this now ;-;;-;-;-;-;

Zizzymeefle

Citizen
:(

flag:)

miss u ;-;

also ummmm forget I said anything about a money test, the answer was kinda dum ;-; distributing money to people online rn
also i bought real newzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Decidous

Citizen
Donator
also i bought real newzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
=)