Leaving for realz this time

Decidous

Citizen
Donator
Leaving for reals… My time is up.

Tree60NoScope - Thank you for being a great mentor.
Dwerpy - Thank you for teaching me how to pvp.
_GarMen_ - Thank you for your wisdom.
Kawaibab - Thank you for writing Real Newz 14 and inspiring me to continue the series!
CrazeeLily - Thank you for being an amazing friend and I hope things are working out for you.
KikoWiko - Thank you for sending me all of those cute cat photos, they really make my day! <3
xAntho_ny - Thank you for keeping me company and also for asking me for 200,000 krunas that one time.
Vujix - Thank you for sharing your ambitions about Tsuki Town, and for inspiring me to build an area in memory of the project.
oakgiver - Thank you for being the first person to rent a hotel at Driftveil City.
Peachlemon_ - Thank you for the fun fishing times.
Goodmorning9 - Thank you telling me your story.
Gabi__ - Thank you for introducing me to the DoPA through tour guide.
Jemizzy - Thank you so much for writing Real Newz 11, 12, and 13 and continuing the Real Newz legacy!!!
Chai_CE - Thank you for messaging me and I hope you are doing well.
SlimeEmperor - Thank you for having faith in me.
MikeyMaster - Thank you for remembering my giveaway and freeing me from those regrets.
Flamingninja728 - Thank you for inviting me into politics.
DerpgamingYT - Thank you for sticking up for the new people.

Thanks for everything.

I, Decidous, hereby give all my remaining wild regions to PeachLemon_.

Last edited:

Decidous

Citizen
Donator
dm me on discord for test

edit: I gave up giving my quiz for money because it failed really badly ;-;

Last edited:

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
I don't have that much stuff but here is my will: I, Decidous, hereby give wild regions Decidousregion2, Decidousregion23, Decidousregion12, Decidousregion24, and Decidousregion13 to Peachlemon_. I will give my money to anyone who passes my test.
you didnt put my part in here

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
d-deci D:
imma miss you online, you were an amazing doctor and never failed to impress me. 'Till next time