Jeeeeeeeeeeef's Election Post (June 2021)

Jeeeeef

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Jeeeeef
Jeeeeef
PoliceOfficer
If elected into parliament again what could we expect from you in terms of bills and changes you’d like to make to the server. I’m not yet convinced to vote for someone with no plan stated.
What kind of bills would you be interested in seeing next term if any?
Good Luck Jeeef!

One thing I personally think should be addressed again, working with DoE to perhaps do something about the absurd amount of malls that exist now. Past that however, there doesn't exist many bills or issues that need to be dealt with right now. With the addition of guns and the ambassador position, we may need to create more bills for those, but really, any other pressing issue has been dealt with.

There will not always be a specific plan going into a term, I've been an MP for almost 6 months now, if there were a lot of issues that I still have that haven't been addressed at this point, what does that say about me? I'm not going to sit on bill ideas or other issues just so I have a platform for the next election. I'm here to help people who bring up issues figure out if there's ways we can fix and make bills if necessary.

You can see my track record of proposing or discussing changes people want to see. You don't need a plan for people to vote on, people can vote based on the fact I've shown I will address everything brought up to me and get things moving.

Last edited:
One thing I personally think should be addressed again, working with DoE to perhaps do something about the absurd amount of malls that exist now. Past that however, there doesn't exist many bills or issues that need to be dealt with right now. With the addition of guns and the ambassador position, we may need to create more bills for those, but really, any other pressing issue has been dealt with.

There will not always be a specific plan going into a term, I've been an MP for almost 6 months now, if there were a lot of issues that I still have that haven't been addressed at this point, what does that say about me? I'm here to help people who bring up issues figure out if there's ways we can fix and make bills if necessary.

You can see my track record of proposing or discussing changes people want to see. You don't need a plan for people to vote on, people can vote based on the fact I've shown I will address everything brought up to me and get things moving.
I didn't mean that you should be constantly proposing bills I simply meant that a little clarification of some of your ideas would be helpful, like what you just gave. I think you have good ideas and I wish you good luck on your campaign.

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer

There will not always be a specific plan going into a term, I've been an MP for almost 6 months now, if there were a lot of issues that I still have that haven't been addressed at this point, what does that say about me? I'm not going to sit on bill ideas or other issues just so I have a platform for the next election. I'm here to help people who bring up issues figure out if there's ways we can fix and make bills if necessary.

Powerful words followed with powerful actions. Jeeeeef for Parliament.