Jeeeeeeeeeeef's Election Post (June 2021)

Jeeeeef

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Jeeeeef
Jeeeeef
PoliceOfficer
image0.jpg

I am once again asking for your support. I don't have a personal agenda, I am here to work for you, the people. I will always listen and give thought to any suggestions brought to me. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
If elected into parliament again what could we expect from you in terms of bills and changes you’d like to make to the server. I’m not yet convinced to vote for someone with no plan stated.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
If elected into parliament again what could we expect from you in terms of bills and changes you’d like to make to the server. I’m not yet convinced to vote for someone with no plan stated.
I'm pretty sure he made it decently clear what his goal was in parliament. He wants to represent the people, not push out pointless bills.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I'm pretty sure he made it decently clear what his goal was in parliament. He wants to represent the people, not push out pointless bills.
I saw, but that’s basically going into parliament blind. Everyone says they’ll represent the people, as ghats parliaments job anyway.

I saw, but that’s basically going into parliament blind. Everyone says they’ll represent the people, as ghats parliaments job anyway.
I think it is important not to make bills just to prove progress like I mentioned in my post but I kind of agree with Derp. If everyone goes into parliament just saying they will work for the people then there is no way to tell candidates apart it ends up a popularity contest. But there is no way Jeeef doesn't get elected so there is really no need to pick a fight.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I think it is important not to make bills just to prove progress like I mentioned in my post but I kind of agree with Derp. If everyone goes into parliament just saying they will work for the people then there is no way to tell candidates apart it ends up a popularity contest. But there is no way Jeeef doesn't get elected so there is really no need to pick a fight.
M8, it’s always been a popularity contest in the end.

Gabi

Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
I think he is just telling people to go off what we’ve seen in the past and what he’s done to get him sop in the first place

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
image0.jpg

I am once again asking for your support. I don't have a personal agenda, I am here to work for you, the people. I will always listen and give thought to any suggestions brought to me. Feel free to ask me any questions.
What will you do to help the server?