JaneLovesAnime’s Election Post (April 2018)

Your username:
JaneLovesAnime.
Your age:
I'm currently 15.
Your activity on the server:
I'm on everyday for at least 2 hours. On weekdays I'm usually on around 3:00PM to 10:00PM and on weekends I'm able to get on whenever I like.
When you joined:
I joined 12 months ago.
Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:
I think I'm suited to be a Member of The Parliament because, I've read the server law several times and understand it. Not only that, but I always make sure to put my job first. Meaning that if I was asked to create a motion or something like so, I would get it done right away. I can definitely use what I learned last time from being elected to help me. Lastly, I always make sure to vote on motions, unless I'm gone or the website isn't working for me. I'm a very responsible person.
What kind of laws would you vote for/against:
I would definitely vote on laws to keep the server a safe and fun environment. I want all players to get a wonderful experience from BusinessCraft. I would also vote for laws that enforce harsher spamming consequences. I would definitely vote against laws that are unfair or make other players feel bad.
Additional information you believe people should know:
I'm a very happy person, but I know when to be mature and take things seriously. Also, I will definitely post a lot more this term.

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Great Post! I think you would make an amazing MP!

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I can agree that you get things done quickly and efficiently! But I want to know what you would do differently this term, considering that you’re running for your third term, to improve the server. I’m also curious about what you think parliament could do better this time around to progress in a more positive direction, again considering that you’ve been in it before. Do you think something needs to be changed when you look back at the last term that you participated in?

Kuyasa

Citizen
I can agree that you get things done quickly and efficiently! But I want to know what you would do differently this term, considering that you’re running for your third term, to improve the server. I’m also curious about what you think parliament could do better this time around to progress in a more positive direction, again considering that you’ve been in it before. Do you think something needs to be changed when you look back at the last term that you participated in?
Awesome question Katt!

Now that I'm running for my third term, I would definitely post a lot more motions. I think the parliament could definitely give more positive feedback on motions, and maybe try and help people who are struggling. Looking back at last term I thought it was great, although maybe next time we could have a better way of electing the president. For instance, maybe having other players who aren't in the parliament have some say in it too.