Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

marszya

Citizen
Donator
you wont leave. you dont have a valid passport, so its illegal. im just letting you know that ill spy on you forever.

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Ello my name is Frayzur and you prob know me as a Police Officer, a Doctor, and a Tour Guide. I am here to say my goodbyes and who I am giving my stuff to. For starters, if you're new to the server and don't know who I am at all then here. Ello my name is Frayzur I was a Police Officer, an EM, a Doctor, and a Tour Guide, I was also BC MMA staff and staff for Palm Bay. It has been really fun these past 3 months but I have noticed people talking behind my back and I feel like BC is too toxic. The only reason I will come back is if things don't work out the way I thought they would and the only reason I will come online is for Christmas or events or if I just really want to come online to say hi. I will now go over who I am giving my stuff to. If your name is not on this list you can come to me and request 1,000kr. I will miss every single one of you. <3

@Kawaibab Check your stocking on Christmas. <3

@xlayzur You can have my health hat. <3

@BlogWorldExpo You can have my helicopter. <3

@Cookiez You can have 10,000kr plus my super shovel. <3

Love you all!
~Frayzur
Still didn't give you your passport to leave me, but you better come back for xmas your place at the table is already laid >:( Also don't think this means u get away from me bugging u on discord. Still gotta carry me in bedwars :(( Also you left me too much smh if you ever come back its there for youu. Ill miss you, but have fun in life and don't let anything bring you down <33333 :((

Fraser

Citizen
Donator
Still didn't give you your passport to leave me, but you better come back for xmas your place at the table is already laid >:( Also don't think this means u get away from me bugging u on discord. Still gotta carry me in bedwars :(( Also you left me too much smh if you ever come back its there for youu. Ill miss you, but have fun in life and don't let anything bring you down <33333 :((
Kawai ily no homer and bet we can still play bedwars and I will come to visit on Christmas and bug you on discord, imma miss you. <3 <3 <3 (ahaha shawty kawai)

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
nonononononono yur not allowed to leave.... @ShadowLink17 check this mans passport... its totally out of date D:
ily man gl with your next chapter in life <3<3<3<3<3

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Fraser Nooooo~~ We'll miss you! I wish you luck in life, and mebbe check in on us every blue moon~ :)) <3

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister