I am leaving...

Fraser

Citizen
Donator
Ello my name is Frayzur and you prob know me as a Police Officer, a Doctor, and a Tour Guide. I am here to say my goodbyes and who I am giving my stuff to. For starters, if you're new to the server and don't know who I am at all then here. Ello my name is Frayzur I was a Police Officer, an EM, a Doctor, and a Tour Guide, I was also BC MMA staff and staff for Palm Bay. It has been really fun these past 3 months but I have noticed people talking behind my back and I feel like BC is too toxic. The only reason I will come back is if things don't work out the way I thought they would and the only reason I will come online is for Christmas or events or if I just really want to come online to say hi. A BIG reason I would come back is if my moderator application got accepted because then I would have something to do on the server and being a moderator would be fun and I wouldn't let anyone down or at least I wouldn't try to let anyone down. I'm not asking for my moderator application to get accepted but that's just one of the reasons why I would come back lol. I will now go over who I am giving my stuff to. If your name is not on this list you can come to me and request 1,000kr. I will miss every single one of you. <3

@Kawaibab Check your stocking on Christmas. <3

@xlayzur You can have my health hat. <3

@BlogWorldExpo You can have my helicopter. <3

@Cookiez You can have 10,000kr plus my super shovel. <3

Love you all!
~Frayzur

Last edited:

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
Say sike rn, NOOOOOOOOOOOO FRASERRR. D:...... well ur getting a Christmas present from me hoe, like it or not <3

giggly999legs

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
giggly999legs
giggly999legs
Lawyer
:C sad to see you go i hope you come and see us every now and then enjoy what you are doing and keep up the good work.

MrFib

Citizen
Donator
i have come to the conclusion that you are not allowed to leave

sorry i dont make the rules