Lawsuit: Dismissed Fhlown vs. Olefante

Discussion in 'Courthouse' started by Fhlown, Aug 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fhlown

Fhlown Communist Daddy Property Inspector Donator

Fhlown
  2. olefante

olefante Capitalist/Economist Donator

olefante
    Your honor, I litterately just exaggerated, sorry, I wont again, it wasnt a formal legal situation tho so I didnt think I'd be sued for it.

Edit:
    This was in an unverified unrelated to BusinessCraft trashtalk server if you were curious.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  3. Matt

Matt The Big Cheese Judge Donator

Matty707
    @olefante I am giving you a warning speaking up and out of turn within this court hearing. Next time I will hold you in contempt of court.

@Fhlown Do you have any evidence they may help your case? If he does owe you more than the original 10,000 debt back then, there needs to be some solid evidence to prove that he does owe you that much. I do remember the original court case I presided over, back in 2018. I believe Olefante still owes you 12,000, but I would recommend checking with the Department of Justice regarding that process. Unless I see some form of evidence, perhaps contract signed by both you and Defendant, I will have to dismiss this court case.

Thank you.

4. Matt

Matt The Big Cheese Judge Donator

Matty707
    I have consulted with the DoJ minister regarding this matter. Since the Defendant has not yet been fined for the last adjourned court case regarding the claims that the Plaintiff are making here, I will dismiss this court case. I invite the Plaintiff to create a new court case, provided that they have ample evidence to prove their claims above.

Court Case Dismissed.

Court Status: This court case was dismissed by Judge Matty707