Status
Not open for further replies.

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
Alright. So a few months ago, when the settlements Wioska and Olefantes kingdom where still being built, Olefante borrowed 5,000 krunas from me. I have the screenshot down below, with him acknowledging that he would indeed pay me back for it. As seen in the discord screenshots, he later borrowed 5,000 more from me, and then payed me 100 krunas. He said I can go ahead and file a lawsuit against him a while ago, but due to personal problems outside of my computer life, I wasn't very active and had more interest in dealing and solving those problems than suing him.

Attachments

• Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    636.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (186).png
    Screenshot (186).png
    439.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (207).png
    Screenshot (207).png
    84.1 KB · Views: 11

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
Seems I forgot this image too.

Attachments

• Screenshot (208).png
    Screenshot (208).png
    79.9 KB · Views: 11

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@olefante is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @olefante, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
I abide to the lawsuit, I additionally did mention that Fhlown had full rights to sue me, I will gladly pay 12,000 back including a disobedience fee.

Apologies for all inconveniences.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I abide to the lawsuit, I additionally did mention that Fhlown had full rights to sue me, I will gladly pay 12,000 back including a disobedience fee.

Apologies for all inconveniences.

Why 12,000? I thought you only borrowed 5,000 from the Plaintiff?

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
(Sorry, late response)

Does the Plaintiff @Fhlown agree with the settlement offer the Defendant is proposing?

Settlement Offer:
Repayment of 10,000 Krunas + 2,000 Krunas Apology Fee = 12,000 Krunas

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
(Sorry, late response)

Does the Plaintiff @Fhlown agree with the settlement offer the Defendant is proposing?

Settlement Offer:

Yes but we may have to wait till January before I get the money, deal?
(Late Response messed up schedule so need to wait before I obtain the money again)

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
I
(Sorry, late response)

Settlement Offer:

agree with this settlement.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
The Plaintiff has brought the Defendant @HeyHey13th to civil court on the grounds of be unable to make a repayment for a loan granted by the Plaintiff. Evidence has been provided of an agreement being made and has been reviewed closely.

Conclusion:
The Defendant, without argument, as made a settlement offer which the Plaintiff has openly agreed.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, I am ordering the repayment of 12,000 Krunas from the Defendant's (@olefante) personal account and/or material belongings as collateral of equal value.

Since the Defendant has requested an extension for repaying his debts, I will grant him a two week extension. (before 11:59pm on January 20, 2019) If he does not repay the exact amount to the Plaintiff, the Department of Justice, @bharatj will then intervene to collect the fined amount from the account of the Defendant and ensure the Plaintiff is paid out. (Fines may be included)

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.