BigBen9999's Election Post (October 2017)

BigBen9999

Citizen
So you failed. Faith cannot be put in you if your entire past experiences as MP is failure.
Btw slime, why do you seem so against me being MP. Lots of other people have said they would do something on their posts, but they never proposed them such as Flappy, Chris, and Xsyncx

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
SHITSTORM WARNING

Please be advised. A large, category 5 shitstorm is approaching your area. Please do not panic and be prepared.

-A message from ShadowCheck

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Btw slime, why do you seem so against me being MP. Lots of other people have said they would do something on their posts, but they never proposed them such as Flappy, Chris, and Xsyncx
name some specific things that they promised. Also you've been MP for too long and most of your motions are impossible or just simply outrageous, or for your own personal benefit rather than the benefit of the server. Also allow me to say that none of the examples you gave are running this season, but you are.

Last edited:

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
:0
SLIME!!!!
*clears throat*

SlimeEmperor, the "N" in your first sentence was not capitalized. :P

Rip grammar

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator

To add on to what Slime said, I would like one example of me not going through on something that I promised to do.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator

Don't you even dare begin to try to bring me into this situation to make yourself look better.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
NEW!!!

ArgumentX!!!

The nations leading pill that helps with severe Arguing Syndrome(AS).
Need a pick-me-up for a planned screaming contest? About to get in a vocal battle with your ex? Try ArgumentX!!!!

Guaranteed to help you be the biggest jerk of them all!!!

"Helped me argue tons!! Not that I needed it..." -Donald Trump

"wAs oK. kIndA mEssED Up mY VoCal cORdS." -aNoNymOUs

"The next street drug." -XxDrugDealer78xX

Side Effects:

-extreme nausea
-red face
-sweatiness
-dizziness
-sudden death syndrome
-people hating you
-bed sores
-being blacklisted on Minecraft servers
-never being invited to a birthday party
-swelling of the face
-dandruff

DISCLAIMER:
ArgumentX LLC. is not responsible for any losses or deaths due to our product. The losses may include but are not limited to: being shot, getting bullied at school, being ridiculed online. ArgumentX LLC. also condemns the overuse of our product. Side effects may be heightened when overuse occurs.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
dw guys he's just blurting whatever lies he can think of off the top of his head in an effort (rather lack of) to win this election

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
NEW!!!

ArgumentX!!!

The nations leading pill that helps with severe Arguing Syndrome(AS).
Need a pick-me-up for a planned screaming contest? About to get in a vocal battle with your ex? Try ArgumentX!!!!

Guaranteed to help you be the biggest jerk of them all!!!

"Helped me argue tons!! Not that I needed it..." -Donald Trump

"wAs oK. kIndA mEssED Up mY VoCal cORdS." -aNoNymOUs

"The next street drug." -XxDrugDealer78xX

Side Effects:

-extreme nausea
-red face
-sweatiness
-dizziness
-sudden death syndrome
-people hating you
-bed sores
-being blacklisted on Minecraft servers
-never being invited to a birthday party
-swelling of the face
-dandruff

DISCLAIMER:
ArgumentX LLC. is not responsible for any losses or deaths due to our product. The losses may include but are not limited to: being shot, getting bullied at school, being ridiculed online. ArgumentX LLC. also condemns the overuse of our product. Side effects may be heightened when overuse occurs.

This was one of the best things I've read on the forums by far.