BigBen9999's Election Post (October 2017)

BigBen9999

Citizen
  • Your username: BigBen9999
  • Your age: 15
  • Your activity on the server: I can be on the server during the week, but from Friday-Sunday, I am usually on for at least 7 hours each day.
  • When you joined: I joined sometime in late Feb. or early March but I was not active until April or May.
  • Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I believe that I should be a Member of Parliament for many reasons. The first reason is because I have experience as one. I am currently running for my third term, and I am eager that the people will vote me in for this third term. I also believe that I am suited for MP because I am devoted to helping Business Craft grow and have more things to do.
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I would vote for laws that help the middle class players on the server. Some bills that I would vote for involve bills that make player owned cities easier to make and lower the costs of them. I also support the idea of expansion in the city and more plugins on the server.
  • Additional information you believe people should know: Please vote for me in this election and I promise that I won't let you down!

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Allow me to make a point: in the past, BigBen has said he would give you things. However, very few of the things he said that you would get were ever even proposed. He cannot be trusted.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Well somedays I may be only on for like 3 hours but other days I may be on for 11 so it may balance out

If your minimum is 3 hours still, and you have been on for up to 11 hours a day, there is still a problem there bud, whether its true of not.

BigBen9999

Citizen
Allow me to make a point: in the past, BigBen has said he would give you things. However, very few of the things he said that you would get were ever even proposed. He cannot be trusted.
After my first election, I realized that some things our impossible to pass even though they sound really good. But please name some things that I haven't accomplished

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Excerpt of BigBen’s Parliament History of the September's Flappy Press by FlappyChickens

“I am in favor with the taxation law, but I hope it stays at what it is or lower because for middle-class players we need our money. I am also in favor with expanding the capitol and cities outside of it because i believe it can get more players to be active. As mentioned earlier, I have lots of plans for this server. One plan would to increase the starting kruna amount for new players from 300 krunas to 400 krunas because most apartment owners rent apts. between 200-275 krunas which doesn't leave much money for new players to live on. I would also like for job test to be free or at least 5 free tests per player. It would be great for players to also know a little more info about the test that they want to take by making books that tell about the job. We could get authors and journalists to write them and sell them which would give them money and help new players. If you didn't know, I am an exterior designer. That job is very fun because I love building, but I would be nice to give that job and many other jobs to have chances to work for the government every once in awhile so that they can have something to do and we won't have unbalanced jobs like 2 exterior designers and 22 doctors. In my beginnings on BusinessCraft, I got sick a lot. I think it would be a great thing for all players to have access the insurance that could pay for their medical needs… All players should also have access to free food and tools to help their daily lives. I also believe that the government show make a bank system and control it for players to deposit money into. BusinessCraft is also in need of some events. Some fun events would be like Blind auctions and parties for everyone to enjoy. It would really help if we could add more warps, especially more warp wilds”

Things you wanted to do based on the quote above.
  • Decrease Taxes

• Increase Starting Kruna Amount

• Make Free Job Tests

• Balance Jobs

• Medical Insurance

• Government Bank

• More Events
Things you actually did.
  • Animal Pound Creation

• Remove Government Pay For Doctors

• Make Brewers Register to Sell Alcohol and Start Breweries

• Let All Players Place Mailboxes

• Let Farmers Claim Farmland For a DIscounted Rate

Last edited by a moderator:

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
“I am in favor with the taxation law, but I hope it stays at what it is or lower because for middle-class players we need our money. I am also in favor with expanding the capitol and cities outside of it because i believe it can get more players to be active. As mentioned earlier, I have lots of plans for this server. One plan would to increase the starting kruna amount for new players from 300 krunas to 400 krunas because most apartment owners rent apts. between 200-275 krunas which doesn't leave much money for new players to live on. I would also like for job test to be free or at least 5 free tests per player. It would be great for players to also know a little more info about the test that they want to take by making books that tell about the job. We could get authors and journalists to write them and sell them which would give them money and help new players. If you didn't know, I am an exterior designer. That job is very fun because I love building, but I would be nice to give that job and many other jobs to have chances to work for the government every once in awhile so that they can have something to do and we won't have unbalanced jobs like 2 exterior designers and 22 doctors. In my beginnings on BusinessCraft, I got sick a lot. I think it would be a great thing for all players to have access the insurance that could pay for their medical needs… All players should also have access to free food and tools to help their daily lives. I also believe that the government show make a bank system and control it for players to deposit money into. BusinessCraft is also in need of some events. Some fun events would be like Blind auctions and parties for everyone to enjoy. It would really help if we could add more warps, especially more warp wilds”

Things you wanted to do based on the quote above.
  • Decrease Taxes

• Increase Starting Kruna Amount

• Make Free Job Tests

• Balance Jobs

• Medical Insurance

• Government Bank

• More Events
Things you actually did.
  • Animal Pound Creation

• Remove Government Pay For Doctors

• Make Brewers Register to Sell Alcohol and Start Breweries

• Let All Players Place Mailboxes

• Let Farmers Claim Farmland For a DIscounted Rate
There's your answer Ben. Thanks Chris.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Holy crap that was long... I only read the last part as I don't have time for the longer part xD

Still, the fact is that you never even proposed any of those bills. You haven't given people what you said you would. So why do you think people should vote for you now?

BigBen9999

Citizen
Still, the fact is that you never even proposed any of those bills. You haven't given people what you said you would. So why do you think people should vote for you now?
Well i figured out that the tax system was not implemented yet, someone already proposed medical insurance and it failed, i tried to make job tests free and it failed,

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Well i figured out that the tax system was not implemented yet, someone already proposed medical insurance and it failed, i tried to make job tests free and it failed,
So you failed. Faith cannot be put in you if your entire past experiences as MP is failure.