All good things come to an end.

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
oven bob u fuckin hottie i’m gonna miss u b. just remember i’m the ALPHA cards against humanity player and i will beat u again one dayi hope everything goes well w your family, love ya bunches
you’re basically god at cards against humanity. nobody will ever beat u ever lmao but pls ur so hot ily don’t forget it

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
Oveen ;-; Ily, stay safe and be careful <3 We'll miss you! You're an awesome person, don't ever stop being you!~ <3 <3
thank you so much, fern. you are another person i forgot to write something about. you are so kind hearted and genuine. thank you for being a great friend. it means the world ❤️

Riley

Citizen
Donator
Oven I’ll miss you so much bb <3
Ty for all the fun jokes and time we had Ilysmmmm lmk if you want to talk, DMs are always open <3

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
ily oven. youre one of my favorite people on here. I hope life starts treating you well.

ps: I cant be the only one who got teary-eyed, right? :'(
ily more, sweet girl. thank you for being so kind to me and never giving up on me. i’m also getting teary-eyed replying to everyone. it makes me so sad

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
Oven I’ll miss you so much bb <3
Ty for all the fun jokes and time we had Ilysmmmm lmk if you want to talk, DMs are always open <3
thanks for the good laughs i won’t fowget them. ilysm i’ll for sure let u know if i need anything ❤️

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
matty: thanks for providing me with my first ever job on the server and also being a great friend.

giphy.gif

(Get it, cause I am the "old man" of the server? ... *salute*)

Thank you for being a great friend as well, Oven. Don't be a stranger. Best of luck to you and your family. Stay strong.

Peace,

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
Ye I never really got to know you but you always seemed like such a chill person. We'll miss you. I hope things get better for you.

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
even if i have to force you, we are getting our nails done. there’s no way of getting out of it. and duh i’m never gonna not talk to you. i love u too much
you ain't gotta force me bbg ill gladly get my nails done with you <3 i love you more than life itself and I'm so glad you trained me that day because it was the start of one of the best friendships i have

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
giphy.gif

(Get it, cause I am the "old man" of the server? ... *salute*)

Thank you for being a great friend as well, Oven. Don't be a stranger. Best of luck to you and your family. Stay strong.

Peace,
thanks again for everything :)

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
you ain't gotta force me bbg ill gladly get my nails done with you <3 i love you more than life itself and I'm so glad you trained me that day because it was the start of one of the best friendships i have
don’t worry i’m not going too far. i’ll be on to do what i love most. ilysm and thank you for being one of my bestest friends

Corax

Citizen
Donator
oven omg )); ilysm to the moon and back, i wish i could have known you longer because you're such an awesome person bb. ur so hot too like how is that even possible but anyways ilyy ill miss you :'((

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
oven omg )); ilysm to the moon and back, i wish i could have known you longer because you're such an awesome person bb. ur so hot too like how is that even possible but anyways ilyy ill miss you :'((
bbg don’t worry. you can’t get rid of me that easily lol. i will be on occasionally. you are so sweet and caring. ilysm and i’ll miss u more than you’ll ever know❤️