All good things come to an end.

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
Hi everyone! I’ve been playing on BC for about a year and a half and it’s been the best and worst experience. I’ve met many new people and met some of my best friends on here. I’ve also had some hardships with people and in apologize for that. I’m making this because I feel as if it’s needed right now. Some things have happened in the server and I fucked up. I’m not sure what’s gonna happen but I just need a bit of a break for now I guess. I struggle with some mental health issues that seem to take over a lot of my thoughts and the sever doesn’t seem to be helping at this time. It also has to do with the fact that my dad literally has covid and I could potentially have it as well. along with that, me and my entire family also have it. Things aren’t exactly looking good right now but all I can really comprehend is that my dad could pass because of how bad his immune system is. idk if this sounds dramatic, that’s not my intention, but I really want to make sure he gets what he needs in these hard times. I doubt this is my final goodbye but if anything happens, I have a few things I would like to give to my friends and say a few thanks.

I don’t have much to give but here we go.

I would like my balance to be split between Fhlown, GeorgiaLover13, Travvyy, MrSpill, ReaperEduardo, Lobstair, RedFr0st (if he gives a shit), MrShark, _CitrusTea, Dani99x, and grasslovesmika. I love you guys so much.

Fhlown: Thank you for being one of my best friends. We have gone through so much together on this server and I don’t know where I would be without you in my life. Quite frankly, we are the same person. Love you, sexy. You will get ownership of T-Mall and my items because i know you need more things to hoard ❤️❤️❤️

Georgia: I love you with my entire heart. I would not be standing here if it weren’t for you. You’ve talked me off the ledge many times and it means the world to me. We truly understand eachother. You will also get ownership of T-Mall and my items. you and fhlown can sort that out lol. My things are in my wild region.

Travvyy: I love you... bittcchhh. I ain’t eva gonna stop lovin’ u... bitcccchhhhh. Thank you for playing bw w me when i know u don’t want to. Oh yeah sorry for breaking the pickaxe LMAO. If you can, you will receive my simpsons suburbs house. do what u wish with it

MrSpill: Sexy mf. I love you. thank you for being so good with your jobs on the sever. Take care of georgia for me. $$$ for u

ReaperEduardo: My first friend on the server. Thank you for getting drunk on the streets w me when we first joined. i’ll never forget about that. I love you like a brother
Cash money 4 u

Lobstair: LOB I FUCKING LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR BEING SO FUCKING HILARIOUS IM COMING TO UR HOUSE AND STEALING U RN. money money for u

RedFr0st: One of my oldest friends on the sever. sucks to say we were married at one point. $$ i guess for u

Shark: You are so hilarious and we laugh so hard at the dumbest shit. thanks for always being down to play bw w me. money 5 u

Citrus: what do i even say abt u? you’re the best. i absolutely love making you mad for dumb reasons. Thanks for kicking my ass in duels... bitch ❤️ money 5 u

dani: you’re the sweetest person ever and you honestly deserve the best things in life. has your couch come in yet? cash money 4 u

grass: you’re so fucking funny. i honestly thought you deserved to win bc idol with that outstanding performance. quit being so hot ❤️ money money$$

Now, some people I would like to say thanks to.

Slime: I LOVE U MORE!1!1! I’m so proud of the things you’ve accomplished on the server. thank you for being my minister and prom date wouldn’t be here without you

corax: I LOVE U SM THANK YOU FOR EXISTING ON THIS EARTH DONT EVER STOP BEING HOT

windows: hi hehe thank you for being a great friend. we should def play hide and seek again. thanks for talking to me when i used to pull all nighters all the time.

hybrid: thank you for everything. you’ve taught me valuable lessons and how to be a better person believe it or not. thanks for helping me out w my sky block world and being my minister and a friend.

lanny and airport: when’s the wedding? i’ll be there. send me the deets. thanks for sharing many great laughs w me. you two are the best.

ian: thanks for being one of my first friends on the server. it’s been fun making dumb inside jokes

riley: ur so hot don’t stop being hot. ilysm thank you for all the funny shit we’ve done

marty: !!! hi thank you for being a great friend and the best photographer on the server and working at georgia’s banners w me AAAND being an em w me. ur the best. look at u being all involved n shit lol

kat: thank you for playing uke with me your singing is beautiful. thank you for being a great example on how to treat people. keep doing great things.

lux: thanks for keeping me entertained by kicking my ass in bow battles. those were some good times.

bh: thank you for being a good friend. we need to do another karaoke

matty: thanks for providing me with my first ever job on the server and also being a great friend.

sprite: we’ve overcome a lot when it comes to the two of us lmao thanks for being a good friend and not holding grudges

vroomba: hi you’ve been a great friend to me and i’m super glad i’m able to work for u. thanks for all the fun memories

blacksyth: when the fuk is bc idol happening jesus christ it’s been months. i’m just playin but thank u for the laughs. it’s been real.

To anyone I’ve hurt/troubled: i’m sincerely sorry. I hope we are okay now. please dm me on discord if you want to talk anything out ka#4320

To the DOA: I love you all so god damn much. you all mean the world to me. I will still be joining the server to do my doa work. i wouldn’t miss that for the world.

BC Idol: lmk when it’s happening i’ll be there lol

Georgia’s Banners and Bloom Ind.: I will still be joining to help out with my duties

I jusy want to clarify that I won’t be totally leaving the server completely. I just won’t be on as much. I will be online for the things I need to be online for. Thank you all for the time of my life. If i didn’t mention you and you feel like you should’ve been mentioned, i love you just as much. it’s currently 3am and my brain doesn’t work well at this time lol.

Some things to remember: You are loved. You are beautiful. You are here for a reason. Don’t you dare give up. You need to find that reason. Put your hand on your chest. Do you feel that? It’s called purpose. You matter. I love you.

Till next time❤️

Last edited:

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
Gonna miss you ovem, i loved our jokes lmao, hmu on discord or snapchat if you need anything. we should also play some bw sometime owo, ily gonna miss u.

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
unfortunate to say the least... although we don't talk that often, you were always kind in every interaction that we've had. A very down to earth individual, I hope that what you're dealing with, that u come out better than ever.

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
Gonna miss you ovem, i loved our jokes lmao, hmu on discord or snapchat if you need anything. we should also play some bw sometime owo, ily gonna miss u.
i’ll for sure let you know and duh we gotta play bw lmk when. ily and miss u more

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
unfortunate to say the least... although we don't talk that often, you were always kind in every interaction that we've had. A very down to earth individual, I hope that what you're dealing with, that u come out better than ever.
i knew i forgot to mention someone. thank you for being so fun to talk to. i always have enjoyed being in calls with you. you’re a great friend. forgive me for not mentioning you i’m not sure how i forgot ❤️

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
CommunityCoordinator
Noooo, Oven, ima miss the late night talks uwu and good luck with your endeavors

MsGeorgia

Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
Nuuuu bb ily D: I wouldn’t be here without you either. I love you so much and I will never ever stop talking to you and next time I’m in Georgia we gotta meet up and get our nails done<3

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
oven no i love you so much :( you're a really good friend and you've always been there when i've needed someone and that means the world to me <3

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
nuuuu oven come back often and you tell yur dad to get better UwU

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Much love oven ❤️:) I loved playing uke with you too and you have an amazing voice, I hope to see you on again in the future, good luck with your dad, I will be praying all goes well!

grass

Citizen
oven bob u fuckin hottie i’m gonna miss u b. just remember i’m the ALPHA cards against humanity player and i will beat u again one dayi hope everything goes well w your family, love ya bunches

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
Nuuuu bb ily D: I wouldn’t be here without you either. I love you so much and I will never ever stop talking to you and next time I’m in Georgia we gotta meet up and get our nails done<3
even if i have to force you, we are getting our nails done. there’s no way of getting out of it. and duh i’m never gonna not talk to you. i love u too much

eatmyoven

Citizen
Donator
Much love oven ❤️:) I loved playing uke with you too and you have an amazing voice, I hope to see you on again in the future, good luck with your dad, I will be praying all goes well!
thank you for everything❤️ it means the world

Reactions: Kat