Denied Zemrit's Application for Environment Manager

Zemrit

Citizen
- In-game name: Zemrit
- Date joined server: Over 1 year ago
- Current playtime: 5d 8hrs 34min
- Why do you want to be an Environment Manager: I would like to be an Environment because I care deeply for the parks and wilderness of BC. I also love animals, and I have ideas to protect them. I was once a farmer so I can help other farmers, and I can see eye to eye on matters relating to them. I would like to find a way to pay farmers to sell to the government or promote businesses that farmers own. I have more ideas to bring to the table. I put a suggestion in to add park rangers and I would like to push that. I would also like to add the Survivalist job which I suggested as well.
- Additional Information: At the moment I am a Commerce Secretary for the DoCE. I could bring over some experience from there. The Environment Manager can have some ideas similar to the Property Manager who I currently look over. I believe I am qualified for the job, and I would love to help the DoA grow.

k871

Citizen
Pretty sure you can’t have two “aqua” job’s at the same time. Are you planning on leaving the DoCE? D:
- In-game name: Zemrit
- Date joined server: Over 1 year ago
- Current playtime: 5d 8hrs 34min
- Why do you want to be an Environment Manager: I would like to be an Environment because I care deeply for the parks and wilderness of BC. I also love animals, and I have ideas to protect them. I was once a farmer so I can help other farmers, and I can see eye to eye on matters relating to them. I would like to find a way to pay farmers to sell to the government or promote businesses that farmers own. I have more ideas to bring to the table. I put a suggestion in to add park rangers and I would like to push that. I would also like to add the Survivalist job which I suggested as well.
- Additional Information: At the moment I am a Commerce Secretary for the DoCE. I could bring over some experience from there. The Environment Manager can have some ideas similar to the Property Manager who I currently look over. I believe I am qualified for the job, and I would love to help the DoA grow.

Zemrit

Citizen
Yes, I am willing to leave the DoCE. I have suggested a park ranger system, and I care deeply about the wilderness and protecting it.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hey mods... can I cop a "Dislike" button?

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
awe that would be sad if you left the DoCE but you would be just as great or better in the DoA I'm sure!

Zemrit

Citizen
I love my job but I think I would succeed in the DoA. Of course, if someone else gets the job then I will be staying but I would like to change things up.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I love my job but I think I would succeed in the DoA. Of course, if someone else gets the job then I will be staying but I would like to change things up.
there's more than 1 space available for env. manager lol. at least it's implied in the DoA post. and I'd assume there are. Just thought I'd say it because you seem to be thinking there's only one space.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Thank you for your interest in the DoA! But seeing as you are already in an aqua job and haven't really quit yet I don't believe this position is right for you just yet. Departments do like to see dedication so that is why I regret to inform you that your application has been denied. Feel free to reapply in 30 days from this message. And if you have any questions on your application you can go ahead and DM me.