yessir owo?

Will you miss me?

• Total voters

_CitrusTea

Citizen
Donator
As you all may know, I haven't been as active for the past week, and its not because I got fired from my EM job no I wouldn't leave over that xD. (what u do u think i am a baby? ); ) So I will be leaving for a month maybe less maybe more, I have a lot of things to catch up to on my real life and have soo many people to talk to. I wish you all the best of luck during my time leaving, but I'll still keep in contact with you guys and if you do wanna talk then my discord is: _CitrusTea#9456 . I'll miss my time on the server, but I hope to return soon...If I dont return then these are the people I want my properties to go to, I'll also give my opinion about them too <3:
-
eatmyoven: I love every single second with each other, we are great friends and I'll miss you a lot...This is what you'll be getting from me: Blockery...I feel as if you have the ability to take care of the Blockery most. You will be getting 5000 krunas.
-
Fhlown: Fhlown, you're soo funny in my opinion and you always make me laugh...You're a great friend and always keep your head up! This is the property I'll be giving you: Ciraya Cafe...1st floor of T-Mall if you didnt know, you will be getting 5000 krunas.
-
Travvyy: What can I say except you're a great friend, I cant even explain it...but I really loved our time together, if you ever wanna play The Hand hmu I'd be glad to play with you! This is the thing I'm giving you: 5000 krunas and half of all my items.
-
ReaperEduardo: I love reaper, you were always soo kind to me and welcoming, you made me feel like I was someone important in BC...I will never forget that...This is the thing im giving you: 7500 krunas and my cars.
-
GeorgiaLover13: Georgia, you are soo kind and know how to stop every argument, you are one of the BEST people I've ever met...This is the thing im giving you: 7500 krunas.
-
_GarMen_: You are the kindest person I've ever met, you have always stopped me from doing something bad and took care of me, you're like a big brother to me. I'm giving you 8000 krunas...
-
SlimeEmperor: SLiME! you're always kind to me and help me out in every single way...Here, have this 7500 krunas man!
-
Windows_Dog: Windows, what can I say...You’re a great guy dude and I loved our time together...9000 krunas for you...
-
Riley524: RiLEY! HI mom...lol, I'll miss being your son and...Make sure Carrot.Co will expand and become a successful business! 7500 krunas!
-
Jocie123: Mrs.Westridge, I will miss you for sure...You're soo funny and you may have ruined reaper but I had a good laugh...You will be getting 5000 krunas and the other half of my items...
-
Gettnate: Nate, how do I explain this one? I love being your friend honestly! 7500 krunas.
Those are all the people that will be getting my items and properties, if I have money left over from that then, Tree60NoScope will get 7500 and Dwerby will be getting 8500...bye Dwerby! Carry the BC MMA for me!
all of these properties and money will be given away if I leave for more then 3 months...Goodbye BC...Hopefully for a while...

Last edited:

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
Citrus, I’m gonna miss you bro! Don’t leave us for good❤️ Or at least come back and visit okay?

Riley

Citizen
Donator
Citrus.. I'm going to miss you so much, you were one of my favorite kids. Hope you come back soon, we'll be waiting. :D

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
shut up and delete this bro

lol jk but good luck man, we're gonna miss you tons <3

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
you will be missed tea <3

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
CITRUS I LOVE YOU and I will miss you so much :( thank you for being a great friend, it won't be the same without you and I hope you're not gone forever <3 keep in touch ok??? :(

Dwerpy

Daddy Dwerpy
Department of Justice
Donator
Dwerpy
Dwerpy
PoliceOfficer
Citrus I known you for the 2 months I was on this server I loved you as a brother you are my bestfriend my pal my uwu to my owo, I will carry on what you have started I love you man be safe <3
it honestly brings tears to my eyes not to sound like a bitch but your the best

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
No my source of revenue... I mean friend!

In all seriousness, you can be pretty annoying and toxic at times but overall you're a good dude and we'll miss ya. Lmk if you need anything.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Man, I dont even know what to say.
Half the people on this server seem to be leaving or taking a break. Please come back. Especially since your someone I talk to on the regular. Man, just make sure you do you and keep your mental good too.
Cya

P.S. YOU BETTER COME to the BC Late Night Show on Saturday at 8:30pm est or that kidnapping plan of theirs will be coming a lot soon than you thought.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
Citrus I love you bruv and I don't want you to leave but real life is much more important than Businesscraft life and I understand; now I need to ask Kermit to beat Dwerpy!

Best of luck man!