Lawsuit: Adjourned xxxpqnda vs. giggly999legs

k871

Citizen
Hello. I have previously gave giggly999legs access to my farm and I have told him it was only so he could harvest once (It was a paid job) and I didn't remove his access until later. He didn't ask for my permission to grief or edit anything, which is why I consider this a crime. He also said he sells the crops which I own and not him. I provide proof here:
And let me add that this guy is a total liar as well and he can't be trusted: https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/giggly999legs-app.3346/#post-20658
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/t...ply-and-say-how-much-u-whant.3179/#post-20493
EDIT:
Okay, this has gotten way out of hand, I provided proof down below that he refused to step out of my plot while I was asking him. I also have multiple witnesses that can see that he was trying to kill me when I told him to step out.

Attachments

• 2018-12-01_00.05.06.png
    2018-12-01_00.05.06.png
    324 KB · Views: 27
  • 2018-12-01_00.06.54.png
    2018-12-01_00.06.54.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 2018-12-02_11.37.33 (kopia).png
    2018-12-02_11.37.33 (kopia).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
@giggly999legs is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @giggly999legs, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Blitzblaze41 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The DoJ Minister, @bharatj, will be tasked with messaging the defendant, @giggly999legs, regarding this court case.

Please remember to always be honest during court.

k871

Citizen
Thank you your honor
We obviously have fixed it by now and yes, it was a minor grief, but that doesn't change anything; Griefing is the unallowed editing of a property and as you can see in one of the screenshots he was harvesting crops. But now I mostly want to talk about the fact that he tresspassed and tried to kill me when I told him to get out of the plot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Judge's Response:

Analysis:
Unfortunately, I am not able to take the attempted killing against the Plaintiff, @xxxpqnda, into consideration as it was not in a city, rather in the wild. Although using the evidence originally stated, I am able to see that the Defendant has trespassed on the Plaintiff's property, and this was unwanted. I also notice that the Defendant was given several verbal warnings by the Plantiff to leave the property, but chose to ignore them. The Plaintiff has requested not to focus on the grief to the property, so that will not be taken into consideration in the verdict.

Verdict:

For the reasons that I have stated above, I, Blitzblaze41, the reigning judge of this court case, find the Defendant, @giggly999legs, guilty of trespassing on private property, and selling crops belonging to the Plaintiff to other players. I am ordering a fine of 160 Krunas to the Defendants personal account. Sixty of these Krunas are for the Defendant trespassing on the Plaintiff's private property, and one hundred of these Krunas are to make up for the crops that were sold to other players. The Defendant, @giggly999legs, has until December 11th, 2018 to pay the Plaintiff the full amount of the fine.

This court case is now Adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Blitzblaze41