Denied XxMelainaEggxX Application for Event Planner

Melaina

Citizen
- In-game name: Melaina, XxMelainaEggxX
- Date joined server: Sometime in mid July of 2017.
- Why do you want to join: I want to join because, in real life I have a keen eye for designing and planning parties or get to gathers. Also, I would love to be more involved in the server. And get everyone else involved.
- What do you think you can bring to the department: I think I can bring a whole new side to this department. From having more events, to getting everyone in the server to have some fun. And hopefully getting more and more people to come on the server.
- Any experience with hosting events: I have no experience in hosting an event in minecraft, but in real life I do. But I am always open to trying something new.
- Also, I have 2 examples of events that could happen:

SMALL EVENT – City Dance Plans • Have the people of BC get to know each other. • Just Have Fun. • Party Games. • Music Supplies • Dance Floor • Hall or Room to have party. Where? • Government Building • Spawn

BIG EVENT – Carnival Areas • Carnival Games • Roller Coasters • Food Stand • “Bathrooms” • Sitting Area Fee • 5 Krunas per person • ALL MONEY earned goes to BC gov. Where? • Racetrack • Behind University

sparkleA

Citizen
Hi Melaina! So, as you might have realized, the DoPA has reworked itself, so we no longer have event planners. You are welcome to apply for Comm. Coordinator, without having to wait a month (since this application doesn't count towards the delay). But, due to the change in job, your application has been denied.