Accepted xLayzur's Application For Economy Secretary

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
- Username: xLayzur
- Current Playtime: 47 days
- When are you most active? I am usually active throughout the entire day, for sure though you can find me online in-game around 4 pm-2 am MST
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the job you are applying for? Yes, I have, I also have a lot of experience in this position.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? To begin with, the skills I can bring to this position and department are unbeatable. I display leadership characteristics when it comes to working within a team and top-tier communication. When it comes to certain projects and assignments that were working on I always make sure I put my all into it. With my work ethic, I'm known to be a dependable and determined person when it comes to the work I do. If you were to ask me a question I did not know, I would tell you I don't know but I can tell you I know where to find the answer you're looking for. Going back to my experience I lead many projects within the Department of Economy when I was an ES and SES. I proposed the original idea of making the manufacturer job and proposed the idea of making cars craftable and of course many other projects. I and Kaila were basically the reason why SES was created. I did use my senior position appropriately watching over other employees and helping the department even more.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I am looking to return to my roots where I begin in the government. Working for the Department of Economy was the first job I got after I reached the two-week mark. It's a passion of mine and knowing I currently don't have any other responsibilities to fully maintain, this will give me projects to work on that will impact others. Economics as a whole is a passion of mine and also looking at the current to-do list for this department I would love to give a helping hand towards my favorite department!
- Additional Information: I was a Former Senior Economy Secretary and have worked in this department for about 5-6 months.

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Good luck Layzur