Lawyer
XinmjirGamingHQ
XinmjirGamingHQ
MemberOfParliament
- In-game name: XinmjirPlayz
- Full Discord username: XinmjirKaguski
- Plot number: 01-Pins-St
- Coordinates: X=-520.39, Y=1, Z=2,028.868
- Are materials provided? (yes/no): Due to time issues and it already being over two weeks, materials will not be provided as to save as much time as possible.
- Description of build (please be as detailed as possible): I am looking for a modernized fine dining restaurant with made with quartz walls and black stained glass for windows. I want the first floor to be the kitchen with a polished deepslate as the floor, ana waiting area for the host to bring members to their chairs with red carpet guiding the way from the waiting room to the stairs. The second floor will will continue the design, with a modern design and the red carpet leading between seats for members to eat at, with glowing item frames acting as plates. The third floor will be the bar, which will have a polished deepslate corner bar (made from stairs), a barrel with a lever to act as a keg, red carpet stools, a pool table in the center, and booths aligning the walls. The third floor will be the VIP lounge, which I would like to be a more sleek and modernized style of the dining floor, with less tables and a booth in the a little larger and sleeker than those in the bar. Then the fifth floor will be the storage floor, with a small walk in freezer and plenty of dry storage for dry ingredients. Then the sixth floor will be an apartment to be rented out, with a black double bed, a crafting table and a flower on top, and a small storage closet, with a small kitchen beside it. Then the seventh and final floor would be the manager's office. This floor would have a desk, and 3 double chests for financial logs, which can only be accessed via elevator in the VIP lounge. While the apartment will be accessed through an elevator in the waiting area. The office would also have a small balcony, and a white or red carpet floor, with small (really doesn't matter) decorations throughout the room.
- Reference image(s) of build: I do not have an image as I was hoping for this build to be original.

DemonWolf_101

Staff member
Department of Internal Development
Donator
DemonWolf_101
DemonWolf_101
Senior Constructor
Plot is not yours anymore and we also took too long, my apologies.