Member of Parliament
Department of Economy
Lawyer
XinmjirGamingHQ
XinmjirGamingHQ
MemberOfParliament
- In-game Name: XinmjirPlayz
- Business Name: Game Galaxy Restaurant
- Business Registration Link: https://www.mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/xinmjirplayz-game-galaxy.19187/#post-75812
- Current Playtime: 1d 9h 36m
- Current Balance: kr74
- Requested Amount: kr5,000 minimum.
- Business Plan: My business plan starts with construction. I plan to contract with JerryCorp, which with price estimation will cost around kr,4000-kr4,500. I also have a supplier I am currently contracting with in order to bring me the supplies for the construction. My goal for this business is to have a fine dining restaurant where members can hang out and enjoy nice conversations, as well as discuss business. And for new players who need a place to stay, or for members who need storage space or extra living space, the restaurant will also have apartments with cheap rent until they can move into some place bigger. Then the top floor (9th floor) will be my personal penthouse (since I have nowhere to stay or store my personal belongings besides my farm out in the wild), in order for me to live in until I get enough funds to expand my business.
Detailed Construction And business Plan:

The Farm; I built the farm myself (still under construction). Everything I supply at the restaurant (food and beverage wise) will be supplied from my farm, by me. For realism purposes, i will be switching out the supplies within the restaurant on a daily basis to keep everything sold fresh/ This farm includes a crop farm with multiple layers, with wheat, potatoes, sugar cane, carrots, beetroot, and cocoa beans. Then beside the farm is a barn in which the animals are held, bred, and fed, before they are led to a built in slaughterhouse on the side to eventually be made into products. (For realism purposes.) A short distance from the farm and barn is the warehouse, in which I have a dry warm storage for crops, a freezer for raw meets, and a cooler for alcoholic beverages. A short distance away from that I have a distiller (yet to be constructed as I'm trying to finish the other three first), in which will be used for brewing alcoholic beverages. This will have multiple work stations and large barrels of every kind for mass production.

The Restaurant/Bar; The restaurant/Bar will be the first three floors of the building. The restaurant will be a fine dining restaurant with glowstone chandaliers for lighting (until I can get froglights), an entrance lobby for players waiting to be seated, and a kitchen for the chefs. In between those will be the dining area, with smooth quartz tables and smooth quarts chairs with dark oak trapdoor backs, as well as a red carpet guiding between tables. The second floor will be a bar. This will have a polished blackstone (or polished deepslate) corner bar, with red wool stools, booths aligning the walls, and a pool table in the center. The third floor will be used as a VIP lounge. this lounge is for members who buy the VIP Membership Card, or for members reserving a for a business or other professional meetings. (i.e 2 Ceo's government officials, or other high profile reservations.) This lounge will be a more luxurious version of the restaurant, but with only a few tables, a couch on the side wall to hang out, and be guarded by an employee.

Storage Room; the storage room will be the fourth floor, which will have a dry goods section for dry ingredients, and a walk in cooler for raw meats and alcoholic beverages. This room will be filled with chests and barrels, and the walk in cooler will be made of ice instead of quartz.

Apartments; The apartments will be from the fifth floor to the 8th floor. These will once again be for new members or members who need the extra living space. Each apartment will be rented out at kr100 a month, and each apartment will take up the majority of each floor (so one apartment per floor). They will come with a small storage closet, a black double bed, a furnace, crafting table, and a small counter. Members will be able to edit their apartments as they like, excluding breaking any walls or windows of the apartment.

Penthouse; As I stated before, I currently have nowhere to live, nor do I have the funds to purchase apartment. For that reason I want to build a penthouse on the top of the building, in which I will rent out after I am able to expand and purchase a larger plot. This will be used mainly for my personal storage so that way my belongings and valuable items are no longer out in the wild, as well as give me an actual place to stay. this penthouse will take up the entire floor, only accessible through a private elevator in the VIP lounge. It will have a corner of it made out of black stained glass, connecting to a balcony, a storage room, small kitchen, and a bedroom.

Employee's: I will be hiring a few employee's for the restaurant, as well as the apartments, and I will have 1 supplier for my building materials and minerals needed (such as coal.) These employee's to start off will be:
2 Hosts
3 Waiters/waitresses
2 Chef's
1 Barista
1 Bartender
and 1 candidate Manager
- Picture of Plot (If needed): (I'm sorry if it's not bright enough, the plot is 01-Pine-St)
- Additional Information: I am asking for kr5,000 minimum as that's the lowest my calculations have given I needed, but if I am eligible for more I would be eternally grateful, as the costs may differ or I may need the backup funds for extra supplies. I do promise all of the grant will go to the business (I am planning to keep financial logs for all purchases and sales, and will be more than happy to provide them at anytime needed.) My discord does also have a DoE Analyst role as well. I do appreciate you looking over my application, and I do understand I am very new to just be giving this large amount of money, but this server is fun, and I want to provide everyone with an amazing dining experience, and even better food. :) Thank you for reading this application and taking it into consideration.
Sincerely,
XinmjirPlayz

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer