Banned
In-game name:
xEndeavour

Date joined server:
14/06/19

Current playtime:
88 Hours (as of 16/07/19)

Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
I hold the utmost respect for the rule of law and what it means for the safety and prosperity of society. I want to be able to make a positive impact on the server in upholding this concept, from the capitol, to the far reaches of the server. The variety of the job also draws me to the role, in investigating and resolving disputes that may arise, as well as assisting members of the community.

What can you bring to the Department:
I can bring a driven and rational individual to the department. I have a sound understanding of the law, which will enhance my performance as a police officer. I have served my community in the Department of Health as a Doctor, and would like to continue my service as a Police Officer. I am able to maintain the highest degree of professionalism in the upholding justice - societies concept of fairness.

Additional Information:
I'm currently studying Politics and Law.

I'm the Head of Construction and city councillor in Fort Lexford

The position of Police officer provides a base-level entry into the justice department. I can then learn the practices and procedures to a further extent, before looking to further my career in the department, which is a long term goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
I've noticed that my application has sat idle for just under a month, yet everyone else's has reached an outcome. Is there anything more I can provide you with to aid in furthering an outcome?

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, xEndeavour! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

Last edited by a moderator: