Denied Xavier134's application for Hospital Secretary

Xavier

Citizen
- In-game name: Xavier134
- Date joined server: 6 months ago, around May of this year
- Current playtime: 1 day 6 hours 15 min
- How long have you been a Doctor: I have been a doctor when I first joined, in May. This first time I joined I was a doctor for about 2 weeks, but then had to leave the server for personal issues. I am now back, and I have retaken the doctor's job too, so in total, around 2 weeks and a half.
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I was to be a Hospital Secretary to help new doctors understand what their new job is, bring help and knowledge to all of them. Helping the server out by making new cures, and help with the research of faster ways of helping people. I also have an in real life push, as I want to become a real doctor in the not so far future, and I feel like this job will fit perfectly with me, as it is my dream too, and want to do anything to help other people, doctors and normal players.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring knowledge, and also to be a good role model to new doctors who need guidance through this job. I can also bring more help to a lot of players, by training these new doctors, and healing them with all that I got. I can also manage all doctors, and see if they are abusing their powers, like with the hospital warps, or stealing medicines from the hospital.
- Additional Information: As told before, I have been absent from the server for quite some time, but I can connect almost everyday now and be online at least 1 hour per day, willing to help anyone who needs it. I also have to add that I have been a doctor, with the same plugin on another server for a longer period of time. Thanks for taking your time to read this application and your effort on choosing new government secretaries.

Last edited:

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Hello! I'm pretty sure that you have to be a doctor for at least two weeks straight, although I may be wrong. Just thought I'd point it out to you. Nevertheless, good luck!

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
Blitz is unfortunately correct. Due to this I am sadly going to have to deny your application. I recommend you get some more experience as a doctor and then reapply. You may reapply 30 days from this message.