xAntho_ny's Election Post (June 2021)

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
Is there anything specific you plan to do in parliament? I understand you want to vote in favor of laws that benefit the server and vote against laws that don’t, but is there anything that you want to propose if you were elected into parliament?
Well I also wanna go in and see the pros and cons and try to resolve that.

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
you don't need to be in government to know what the issues are or have ideas about what you'd like to change.

it doesn't seem like you have a plan, anthony. do you have any opinions at all about the current state of the server? what you think could be improved? how do you expect players to vote for you if you don't stand for anything?

you must understand people's confusion about your campaign since you referenced an irl law that doesn't exist here. i'd recommend keeping your ideas and opinions focused on our server and not real life.

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
you don't need to be in government to know what the issues are or have ideas about what you'd like to change.

it doesn't seem like you have a plan, anthony. do you have any opinions at all about the current state of the server? what you think could be improved? how do you expect players to vote for you if you don't stand for anything?

you must understand people's confusion about your campaign since you referenced an irl law that doesn't exist here. i'd recommend keeping your ideas and opinions focused on our server and not real life.
Yes. My opinion on the state of the server is good and if I become parliament I would be sure to make the state of the server better.