Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
  • Your username xAntho_ny
  • Your age 16
  • Your activity on the server 5d 18h 37m 47s
  • When you joined the server Oct 20th 2020
  • Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament I am suited to be a member or Parliament because I have very good experience with the law and in game laws. I am also suited to be MOP because I have read all the laws and acts of BusinessCraft
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against I would vote against laws that make no sense to the server and would not benefit the server. For example Criminalizing Food Sharing (Bad law). Criminalizing Food Sharing is a law that restrict people from sharing food with community members who are homeless. I would vote for laws that would benefit the server in a good way. For example holding a gun in a safe zone due to the fact it doesn't harm anyone.

Last edited:

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
  • Your username xAntho_ny
  • Your age 16
  • Your activity on the server 3-4 Days
  • When you joined the server Oct 20th 2020
  • Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament I am suited to be a member or Parliament because I have very good experience with the law and in game laws. I am also suited to be MOP because I have read all the laws and acts of BC so I will know what I'm talking about.
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against I would vote against laws that make no sense to the server and would not benefit the server. I would vote for laws that would benefit the server in a good way.
When you say "I will know what I'm talking about" what laws are you referring to exactly and how will this knowledge aid you in Parliament?

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
why is giving food to people bad? how will it be enforced? what are the punishments?

for guns, why should the safe zone law not affect them? if they affect all other weapons what makes this different?

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
why is giving food to people bad? how will it be enforced? what are the punishments?

for guns, why should the safe zone law not affect them? if they affect all other weapons what makes this different?
Its not bad giving food... the law is bad because it entitles to not allowing to give away food.

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
Here's a picture.

Attachments

• Criminalizing Food Sharing.png
    Criminalizing Food Sharing.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 26

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Is there anything specific you plan to do in parliament? I understand you want to vote in favor of laws that benefit the server and vote against laws that don’t, but is there anything that you want to propose if you were elected into parliament?