Accepted x_pluto_x's Application For Hospital Secretary

x_pluto_x

Citizen
- In-game name:
x_pluto_x (I recently had it changed, I was originally ThatDogFromPluto)

- Date joined server: I joined the server at the end of July last year, so almost 1 year and 3 months.

- Current playtime: One day and 22 hours, however, it has been reset many times so it would be more than that.

- How long have you been a Doctor:
I don't know exactly how long, but it would definitely be over 6 months altogether. I was also Hospital Secretary for about 3 months.

- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I want to return as a hospital secretary because I have missed the position very much and I was very disappointed that I had to leave it in the first place. It would be fantastic if I could come back to the department because I will try my hardest to improve myself from last time in every way possible, to show that I have earned my place back in the DoH, after my break. I want to welcome new doctors, and ensure that they know exactly what they are doing and that they are not afraid to ask questions. I'll make sure they consider playing a more important role in the DoH, to make the department grow even more.

- What can you bring to the Department: I am prepared for the tasks and challenges, as I have previous experience in a few government positions and I am naturally a motivated worker. I am always excited about communicating with new people, which will definitely help me out while working in the DoH. I have been told that I am quite a creative person, so new ideas will come easily to me. I am always open to constructive criticism as I strive to complete tasks and achieve goals to the best of my ability. I can keep a professional attitude, yet bring light to the subject.

- Additional Information: Once again, I'm sorry I left and hope it doesn't ruin my chances of returning :)

Last edited:

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
Thank You for your interest in the position of Hospital Secretary! You application is now under review and you shall recieve a response shortly.