Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
Health Minister
- In-game name: Windows_Dog
- Date joined server: Dec 18, 2018
- Current playtime: 142d
- How long have you had the Police Cadet job for: 5 months
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: Being a Police Officer is bringing a mature mindset into the server. With my past experience in the DoJ as a Police Officer, Sergeant, and DoJ Minister, I have been equipped with the mindset along with the knowledge of being a Police Officer. I also would like to be a part of the ever-changing RP for Crims Vs Cops and honestly would love to go back to my simple days of being a police officer.
- What can you bring to the Department: Past experiences and knowledge to share within the department.
- Additional Information: N/A

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
- In-game name: Windows_Dog
- Date joined server: Dec 18, 2018
- Current playtime: 142d
- How long have you had the Police Cadet job for: 5 months
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: Being a Police Officer is bringing a mature mindset into the server. With my past experience in the DoJ as a Police Officer, Sergeant, and DoJ Minister, I have been equipped with the mindset along with the knowledge of being a Police Officer. I also would like to be a part of the ever-changing RP for Crims Vs Cops and honestly would love to go back to my simple days of being a police officer.
- What can you bring to the Department: Past experiences and knowledge to share within the department.
- Additional Information: N/A
GOOD LUCK WINDOWS!!!

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Windows_Dog! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

well duh.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice

Accepted

Congratulations, Windows_Dog! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

well duh.
Congrats!