Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
- Username: the_slayer1999

- Suggestion Title: Wild 5

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): so this basically a wild 5 out of the border where no player can region but break/grief and the DoA is not responsible of fixing so what this is about is every single update that businesscraft go through 1.13/ 1.14 and so on it updates lke the staff team add the new features you can let us the DoA do so but you must grant us /fly and items to add so, like if 1.13 comes to BC we can add fishes, coral blocks, kelp and so on of 1.13's features

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:

Midnight

Citizen
As far as I know we used to have the /fly command, but people must have abused it in the past or they fear that we will abuse it. Aside from that I believe us Doa people would still have to take responsibility if another wild was created. I also believe that people should still have the right to be able to region land if there was a wild 5 due to how many new players join on a daily basis. Eventually they will want land of their own.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username: the_slayer1999

- Suggestion Title: Wild 5

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): so this basically a wild 5 out of the border where no player can region but break/grief and the DoA is not responsible of fixing so what this is about is every single update that businesscraft go through 1.13/ 1.14 and so on it updates lke the staff team add the new features you can let us the DoA do so but you must grant us /fly and items to add so, like if 1.13 comes to BC we can add fishes, coral blocks, kelp and so on of 1.13's features

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:

Environmental managers that are supposed to plant 1.13 amenities seems a little far fetched in my opinion. That's over 200 million blocks that they would have to traverse! When this new update comes, people will be yearning to experience the 1.13 landscape in all its beauty. Instead of having the Environmental Managers run around unnaturally planting all this stuff, I think the borders should be opened and yes, a wild 5 added. Anything beyond the 10,000 block radius of the traditional border will be treated as an Economic Exclusion Zone. The players should be able to create bases to assist in collecting resources that they can use on their builds or sell in their stores, but they shouldn't be allowed to region them.
As far as I know we used to have the /fly command, but people must have abused it in the past or they fear that we will abuse it. Aside from that I believe us Doa people would still have to take responsibility if another wild was created. I also believe that people should still have the right to be able to region land if there was a wild 5 due to how many new players join on a daily basis. Eventually they will want land of their own.
I believe what Slayer was suggesting was a NEW warp that Environmental Managers won't have to manage. And yes, players do join on a daily basis, but it's not like we have a bordered zone covering 10,000 blocks in every direction. Finding a spot to build their home won't be a problem, I'm sure.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
the available area of the server map is too small for even 4 wild warps I personally feel, 5 would juet be too much. and the reason BC hasn't updated to a later version yet is because of plugins

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
Environmental managers that are supposed to plant 1.13 amenities seems a little far fetched in my opinion. That's over 200 million blocks that they would have to traverse! When this new update comes, people will be yearning to experience the 1.13 landscape in all its beauty. Instead of having the Environmental Managers run around unnaturally planting all this stuff, I think the borders should be opened and yes, a wild 5 added. Anything beyond the 10,000 block radius of the traditional border will be treated as an Economic Exclusion Zone. The players should be able to create bases to assist in collecting resources that they can use on their builds or sell in their stores, but they shouldn't be allowed to region them.

I believe what Slayer was suggesting was a NEW warp that Environmental Managers won't have to manage. And yes, players do join on a daily basis, but it's not like we have a bordered zone covering 10,000 blocks in every direction. Finding a spot to build their home won't be a problem, I'm sure.
Yup i agree and thats what i ment

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Yes players should get to experience the 1.13 beauty without unnatural placement of things but the new warp area will be destroyed just like that by other players, so would you prefer a destroyed landscape or one that is fixed. The DoA will update its materials with the update change. At the moment a new warp is not needed but the DoA is in the works of making a nature reserve where people can interact but not destroy so you can all experience the beauty, I hope this is a good response :) thanks for your suggestion