Why do people actually think that online games like Minecraft are a Online dating website?

What do you think?

• I agree with you.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I disagree with you.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Ik this is a RP server but tbh, I don't think we have enough RP. I've seen 1 family RP in the 5 months I've played.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Derfey... You realize its role-play and they don't like each other in real life right? They are pretending to be king and queen of an island. its just fun to have a pretend wedding, we just like the excitement. You don't have to participate and you don't have to like it. Thats just what we do for fun. Thank you for your opinion and your concern.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
honestly I would if the chat was fixed! doing /l does nothing and doing /msg you can't get out of it with /g ... I would but I can't, thats my problem. I also believe that you shouldn't be so harsh though. Ill try to keep it private if you stop putting it down the entire time your there and making us feel bad about having fun. Thank you.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
From my experience, /l works just fine. I will relay this information to my superiors though. Thank you for letting us know!

To get out of a permanent /msg with a player, just use "/msg"

Staff members will handle specific situations as they arise in-game. Please do not make an attempt to moderate the chat if you are not a moderator. Feel free to report situations that you believe to be breaking the law or inappropriate on the forums under "Report A Player" where a trained member of our staff team will handle the situation accordingly. Thank you!

Locked to prevent further arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.