Denied WheatlyCorps's Application For Hospital Secretary

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
I don't know if this will be denied because of my constructor application, but i hope not cause i closed that one!

- In-game name: WheatlyCorps :)
- Date joined server: as of today 11/5/2017 I joined 8 months ago!
- Why do you want to join: I'm currently a doctor on the server, and iv learned it very quick! I can treat patients very quick usually, and i'd love the chance to work with the government! I Think i could bring alot to the DoH! Im a perfectionist, so i can't have anything wrong, and if i do, ill pretty much punish myself XD As i said, Id love to work with the government as its such a key feature of the server that you can't find anywhere else!
- When are you the most active: I dont have a time that i am ''Most active'' so lets change this question to ''How active are you.'' I think im pretty active right now, and im on pretty much every day! Im not very rich on the server so i really need this opportunity!
- Why do you think you are suited for this position: As i said, im currently a doctor, so i know about the DoH! I also love learning about the human body in REAL life so i kinda feel set for this job!

Dats my app!

As of now, we don't think that you are ready for the position therefore your application has been Denied. You may reapply in 30 days from now.