What is the average price for building a skyscraper?

Napugi

Citizen
It all depends on a wide variety of factors. Those being plot costs, material choice, building size, how much of the materials you buy vs. how much of the materials you collect yourself, other extra costs that may come up from getting help building/designing/destroying, etc...

It all depends on a wide variety of factors. Those being plot costs, material choice, building size, how much of the materials you buy vs. how much of the materials you collect yourself, other extra costs that may come up from getting help building/designing/destroying, etc...
ok, say a luxurious, higher end building, pretty large, has a bar.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
As Napugi said, it depends on a lot of factors. If you're looking for the cheapest option, I would go to a different city. There's a higher chance you'll find a plot that hasn't been marked up. Secondly, you have to think of the materials you want to use. For me, I usually just go out into the wild and collect the materials which severely reduces the overall cost. All in all, a skyscraper costs around 5,000 to 10,000 krunas (Plot price, materials you might not want to farm, etc.). If you're worried about costs, don't be. I have built many skyscrapers in my day, and almost all of them have paid themselves off with rented apartments.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
If you want something near spawn, you're gonna have to think way higher. All the plots near spawn are owned by very active players, and it will take a lot to give them up. If you find the right player, my guess would be north of 100,000 krunas. But I would think twice about investing near spawn. there's been growing talk about moving spawn to a different location. For safety, I would invest in another town.