Donator
walkingpanda111
walkingpanda111
Analyst
- Minecraft Username: walkingpanda111

- Discord Username: walkin pand

- Playtime: 2 Weeks 20 Hrs

- /bcseen Playtime: 2 Days 2 Hours 51 Mins

- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: I used to work as an analyst and I have always been passionate about money.

- What new ideas can you bring to the department? I can assist Stratham by optimizing its spending and providing effective money saving tips and tricks. My experience as an analyst has given me a good understanding of the ups and downs of the financial world, and I have developed a keen interest in money management. I am a friendly and approachable person who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues and peers. Additionally, I possess a good sense of humor, which I believe can add a fun element to the work environment.

- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I would love to work for the DoE again. I have a strong connection to this department as it was the first one I was accepted into. I deeply appreciate the team and the ministers here, which is why I would love to work with them again.

- Additional Information: Your Friendly Neighbour walkingpanda111 >:D

P. Hunter

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Constructor
Under Review

Ancastal

Minister of Economy
Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, walkingpanda111! Your application for Analyst has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.