Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
- In-game name: Vroomba
- Date joined server: March 2017 gang
- Current playtime: 35 days (playtime was reset some time in 2018)
- Why you want this job: Hi! My name is Vroomba!

So I already have Constructor and being a constructor is fun. I get to build a lot of stuff that people ask me to (large energy succumbing stadiums, homes that require extensive amounts of quartz so I destroy the nether, rustic ranches that require entire forests to build) and I've begun realizing how many natural resources I've been using. Like really? I have to destroy nature to build stuff. That makes me not a very likable person for anybody to be around.

Though, being an EM, I can change that. I can restore the parts I have destroyed to their former magnificent glory. More importantly, I can make the world a better place. I would like to be an EM to restore the natural lands of Minecraft and to provide a great natural habitat for all the ocelots, pandas, turtles, wolfs, zombies, creepers, endermen... ender dragons? in Minecraft.

They have feelings you know. We need to protect them. We need to restore the lands. We need to ban all players from the server in order to restore the wilderness.

I would also like to be an EM as to improve my terraforming and gardening building skills. They are something that you don't come across often in my constructor position. Terraforming is a big part of this job. Being an EM would help me practice those skills so I can better build natural sanctuaries and habitats for the many furries creatures that roam the natural, splendid, beautiful biomes of minecraft.

I acknowledge that in this position I would be working in other areas (reporting inactive wild regions, dealing with animal abuse and taking care of the zoo/animal shelter) and those are also areas I tend to secretly- nobody knew about it till now. My own pet dog is very cute and requires a lot of walking (around 3-4 hours a day). I will take care of them!

Hire me!
- Additional Information:
I've also been trying to get a job at whole foods because I love their core company values and align with them. I feel like being an EM would help me align with the same values and hopefully get me a job at Whole Foods in no time.

Last edited:

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Good luck Race!

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Environment Manager has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying! Your application was detailed and enjoyable to read. However, we're not sure if you understand the job fully, and based on your application we think Ranger might be a better fit for you.