Answered / Added Voting and VoteShop

SpankHerobrine

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
Raise amount of Krunas we get from Voting from 20 to 40 for each vote and in VoteShop change the reward from 150 Krunas for 10 vote points to 300 Krunas for 10 vote points. Increasing the amount of Krunas per vote and exchanging vote points for an increased amount of Krunas increases the likelyhood players will vote. Since there is no funding for advertising getting more players to vote on voting sites helps advertise the server.

Last edited:

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
I agree with raising the amount of Krunas you get from voting from 20-40. It gives people a bigger incentive to vote since instead of getting 120 Krunas from voting 6 times a day, you double that amount for doing the same work. However I don't agree with raising the Kruna vote shop reward from 150 to 300. That reward isn't really that necessary since it seems like a waste of votes you accumulate, since right now it takes 10 votes to be able to redeem it and when u vote 10 times, you already receive 50 krunas more without redeeming the Kruna reward. Now if they added new items or perks to the vote shop, I am completely for that. Something to drive the incentive for people to vote.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I actually think it shouldn't be increased that much, maybe to 25 at most because voting shouldn't be something you rely on for an income, and I think another solution would be to get better items in the vote shop. Brewing recipes in the vote shop is dumb to me imo so we should exchange those and add other valuable items.