Vauxin

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Vauxin
- Date joined server: 3 months ago
- Current playtime: 21 days
- How long have you been a Doctor: Around a month
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary
: I would like to be a Hospital Secretary because I want to be able to help others when an issue comes up, but seeing as there are several people whom have become doctors I want to assure that they are not abusing their powers or causing the injury of others in order to gain more income, I would also love to be able to help and or train other doctors if needed.
- What can you bring to the Department: I have the ability be stern and fun at the same time. I've watched how hard the department works, and as a member of the Department I know the struggle of being a Doctor. I am cool-headed in difficult situations. While I am not perfect, and I may be lacking in some areas, I will do whatever I need to make sure the Department provides the proper service to the community.
- Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read my forum and I hope that you will give me the chance to show you what I can do to help improve the health department

Last edited:

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interests in the Hospital Secretary role. Unfortunately, the department has come to the conclusion that you're not ready for this position. We'd like to see more maturity from you and in your next application to further elaborate why you'd like to be in this position as there seems to be a lack of effort.