Accepted Vanillous' application for Environment Manager

Vanillous

Citizen
In-game name: Vanillous
Date joined server: November 25th, 2018 (I believe)
Current playtime: 3 days 13 hours (85 hours)
Why do you want to be an Environment Manager: I would love to be an Environment Manager because I am passionate about making BusinessCraft a beautiful server everywhere, not just in the cities and suburbs. Of all the servers I have encountered during my 6 years of playing Minecraft, an overwhelming majority had destroyed wildernesses, which is honestly quite sad to see. I already spend a majority of my time online exploring the wild, and I would be more than happy to use this time to clean and make the wild not only visually appealing, but also usable. Furthermore, as a hardcore animal-lover, I cannot begin to describe my excitement when I stumbled across the dog shelter! I volunteer weekly at a local shelter, and I would love to utilize this passion to ensure that all Minecraft animals are safe and with their respective owners. BusinessCraft has so much potential to have a beautiful wilderness, and I would be honored to be part of making this hope a reality.
Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to review my application! <3