MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger

Love is in the air!!!

DoPA is excited to announce that we will be hosting a Valentine’s Day Dance in Ocean City on Saturday, February 13th at 6 pm est! There is a special heart-shaped island being made just for the dance and we can’t wait for you guys to see it!

With that being said, we have some other exciting announcements about the dance!

There will be a King and Queen!

Shadow will be sending a google form out for nominations and then another one out for people to vote! King and Queen will be announced at the dance!

There is a contest for the cutest way someone was asked to the dance!!

Here’s how this is going to work: You may ask anyone you like to the dance however you like, you may then upload screenshots, videos, a story, etc. of how you asked to this thread until Thursday the 11th at that point a panel of 4 Community Coordinators will then vote on the cutest proposal and that will also be announced during the dance! The winner of the contest gets 500 kr per person(so 500 to the person who asked and 500 to the person who was asked!)!

We can’t wait to see you guys there!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Magic_Dino

Citizen
Banned
Donator
I HAVE ASKED SHADOW AND SHE HAS SAID YES B) I MADE A WACKY SCAVENGER HUNT AND SHADOW ENDED IT AT THE SILLY LOVE HEART AND NOW SHE IS MY DATE TO THE DANCE B)

Attachments

• 2021-02-11_21.00.00.png
    2021-02-11_21.00.00.png
    980.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 2021-02-11_21.01.31.png
    2021-02-11_21.01.31.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22