Accepted urKingKai's Applications for Ranger

Kai

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: urKingKai
- Date joined server: 10 months ago
- Current playtime: 42 days, 18hrs
- Why you want this job:
I've worked as an EM a little over a month now and I've written about 12 wild reports this month (I'd estimate I've worked on 22 in total). I want to able to continue helping DoA bring back the wild's natural beauty. For the amount of time, I have worked as an EM I can confidently state my work in the wild is of good quality. I'm dedicated to DoA and I know I'd be a great fit for the job. I am very familiar with Animal Rights, Villager Rights, and Wild Laws. I know that I can be a valuable asset to DoA as a Ranger. I have done a lot of wild reports and have also notified players about breaking said laws before as well. I'm passionate and willing to put in the work to help fight animal rights violations. I want to become a Ranger and hopefully the first-ever DoA Ranger. Every day I go to work I'll make sure to raise the bar higher. I will become a good role model for Rangers and will stay a good role model.
- Additional Information:
Thank you so much for reading my application, I hope to work for DoA as a Ranger, and I was so excited to hear about this job.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Gl Backup Fadda! u deserve this and ilysm

Reactions: Kai

Kawaibab