Citizen
Donator
JabberJaws7
JabberJaws7
Tier1
In-game name: TuxCat7
- Date joined server: 2-3 yrs ago
- Current playtime: around 12d
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I want to be a police officer because i find that the server is swarmed with new players and with those new players come murderers and greifers, etc. This also applies to every player. I really hate it when people murder because it ruins the fun of what they are doing (unless consented) If i was building something and someone kills me then i would not be happy. I want to become a PO so i can stop these kinds of players and bring Justice and Peace to the word of businesscraft.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring leadership, obedience, and loyalty to the DoJ. I can bring attentiveness to my surroundings and i can watch players like a hawk to make sure they do things right (not in a stalking way just in the chat ofc) If someone dies or calls 911 i can be on call no matter what and i will follow the law and do what is necessary to stop criminals.
- Additional Information: last time i got denied due to me not being involved in the community, but i have joined the TG forces and i am becoming more and more active, i love to talk to people and do events, im planning on going to the BCMMA soon. I just want to thank you for reading this through and to thank you for considering me as a PO have a nice day :D.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Needs to interact more with the community