Citizen
Donator
JabberJaws7
JabberJaws7
Tier1
- In-game name: TuxCat7
- Date joined server: 2 years Ago
- Current playtime: 8 Days and 4 Hours
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I want to be a police officer because I love making things right and bringing peace to Business Craft. In my time playing BC I have noticed many people breaking laws and disrespecting staff and I want to prevent that. I want to prevent players disrupting others when they are unwanted. I don't like it when people are murdered for no reason, I don't like it when people steal, I especially don't like it when players disrespect my friends and staff members who work very hard. I want to become a police officer so that I can help bring peace and happiness to the players of Business Craft.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring kindness and respect to the department of Justice. I can bring hard work and loyalty to my bosses. I can help others when they need help. I can also bring honesty.
- Additional Information: I want to let you know that is a certain case gets very serious I have a chance of getting slightly angry. But this does not happen often as I am working on this and am succeeding. Thank you so much for considering me whether my application is approved or denied, I really appreciate it.

- TuxCat7

NetPex

The one and only.
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Please message me privately