Not open for further replies.

TuxCat7

Citizen
Donator
JabberJaws7
JabberJaws7
Tier1
  • Provide detail of the situation in the sequence it happened in
  • When she walked into my bar for the first time she asked if she could wait tables and i told her sure if she wished, i did not hire her but let her volunteer and keep some Krunas. then when i left and came back on to make supply, she started spamming me to open the doors and said that she worked here and i should open the doors for her. I never hired her and i told her to leave but she got in using the home system. I told her to leave multiple times but even after she left she continued to spam me with hiring her. At one point she even tried to hire herself.
  • If applicable, list any witnesses or provide any proof you may have
  • Butterfli_Girl as a witness2020-04-21_16.09.01.png 2020-04-21_16.22.08.png 2020-04-21_16.23.39.png
  • I am suing Avonelle for 100 krunas

Last edited:

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
@Avonelle is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Avonelle, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Tree60NoScope Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
Avonelle has not responded within the proper time-frame. However, as the Plaintiff has not brought an actual legal charge forth, I am dismissing the case.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Tree60NoScope

Status
Not open for further replies.