Tsuki - A new city, a new future, a new hope. Welcome to the future of BC

Opinions? (Please note that your answers will help shape Tsuki!)

• Total voters

Vujix

Citizen
So you plan on waiting for the government to sell a plot first?
I completely understand your concerns about the chances of this city and all its hardships. However, I beg of you and all who voted "This will never work." On the poll to have at least some faith. With proper planning, dedication, and a refusal to say no, anything is possible.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Well, on that subject, I have gotten into contact with government officials that have that authority.
So you think the government will approve a non-existent city with such large goals over unofficial cities that already exist, are cheaper, have a player, base, and have existing transport?

Vujix

Citizen
So you think the government will approve a non-existent city with such large goals over unofficial cities that already exist, are cheaper, have a player, base, and have existing transport?
Again, faith. Edit: Also, the other cities have empty plots or just simple houses, maybe a few bigger ones. These buildings are gant skyscrapers like the capital's ones.

Last edited:

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Again, faith. Edit: Also, the other cities have empty plots or just simple houses, maybe a few bigger ones. These buildings are gant skyscrapers like the capital's ones.
I can think of 2 projects with large buildings and filled plots.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
There are too many cities as it is. I would suggest making a themed town if you want it to be successful

Vujix

Citizen
There are too many cities as it is. I would suggest making a themed town if you want it to be successful
I have faith in myself, and I don't think there are too many cities. All the cities are basically the same, a capital look-alike with minor differences.

Last edited:

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
Tbh I like your idea and your vision! I am a Hongkonger and I am thrilled to see the East-Asian modern city theme comes to BC!:heart_orange:

P.S. Covington is starting a new expansion project which consists of specific Hongkong and Japanese theme! Free feel to talk about it in private!

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Ocean city doesn't really appeal to me,

Cow,
Even though you and many other may be against Tsuki, I am determined.
It not appealing to you doesn't mean that I don't have a point though, also I'm not against your plan I'm just pointing out some logistical issues that you seem to have overlooked.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
My city was unofficial before it was cool... Also, I hope you know how expensive and time-consuming something like this is going to be. You also should know that I've been trying to make my town official for years and it has always come down to the fact that there are already too many towns and cities for how small the current population is.

Vujix

Citizen
My city was unofficial before it was cool... Also, I hope you know how expensive and time-consuming something like this is going to be. You also should know that I've been trying to make my town official for years and it has always come down to the fact that there are already too many towns and cities for how small the current population is.
We don't plan on being official right away. However, I do understand everything in the way of hardships.